X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy Speaks before the match (12/03 RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy Speaks before the match (12/03 RP) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy Speaks before the match (12/03 RP)   Worthy Speaks before the match (12/03 RP) Empty11/29/2008, 4:14 am

*Black Worthy enters the ring with a quiter version of his entrance theme playing, dressed in a black suit whilst one Worthy Wraith is carrying a casket down to the ring and another is carrying a grave stone which says "In loving memory of XFW 2008-2008" then a thrid Worthy wraith appears driving a hurst that has flowers spelling XFW in the window*

Black Worthy: Welcome to the new season, you puny mortals watching this rubbish because to be honest your lives are so pathetic and worthless that you have to live your lives through people like me!!

*The crowd start booing Black Worthy*

Black Worthy: Boo all you want but you know it's true and today marks the start of the XFW burrial as that parasite of a GM Sentinel has foolishly added me to the tournament and when I win this big waste of my time, then XFW will be dead and buried because I am the lord of mayhem.

*The crowd start booing even louder*

Black Worthy: What did you puny mortals not like that? Do you puny mortals want XFW to be alive? Are you hoping Jack Powerless will stop me? To be honest I could not careless what you puny mortals think as to me you are all worthless!!

*The crowd continue booing*

Black Worthy: Shut up fools because when I talk you listen as my words bear more weight than anyone in this god forsaken kingdom that they foolishly call XFW, so tonight we will be celebrating the many memories of XFW but to be honest they are all worthless so here is footage of me winning the XFW heavyweight title for the first time.

*Footage of Worthy in the brown mask beating Legion to win the XFW title airs on the titontron*

Black Worthy: You see that there is greatness something that you low lives sitting in the audience would never accomplish.

*The crowd boo that comment*

Black Worthy: Anyway thats enough about me, so onto XFW now... Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, may the lord have mercy on everyones soul.... because I sure as hell won't, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Back to top Go down

Worthy Speaks before the match (12/03 RP)
Page 1 of 1