X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack speaks with Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack speaks with Worthy Empty
PostSubject: Jack speaks with Worthy   Jack speaks with Worthy Empty7/21/2009, 12:36 am

~
~Cut to the Masters of Mayhem's dressing room. Jon Lum, Worthy, and his wraiths are standing next to Jack Power, who is talking on his iPhone~
~
Jack: "Yeah, I know you wanted to be here too. (pause) I'm sure he already knows. (pause) Well, I hope you feel better. (pause) I'll tell him."
~
~Jack hangs up the phone~
~
Worthy: "Who were you talking to?"
~
Jack: "Morbid. He wanted to say how sorry he was that he couldn't make the show. He sprained his ankle during a training session and missed his flight. Oh, and Jon, he wanted me to tell you this..."
~
~From out of nowhere, Jack pulls out a cream pie and hits Jon Lum in the face with it. Worthy and his wraiths are doubled over in laughter~
~
Jon Lum: "That sounds like Morbid."
~
Jack: "Well, Jon, good luck to you, and bring some gold into the family!"
~
Jon: "If the system says it must be..."
~
Jack: "Hey, Jon: Don't be a slave to the system. The whole idea is to enjoy what happens."
~
~Jon wipes the cream pie off his face, coming off in one swipe, and smiles~
~
Jon: "You're right. I'll get that gold!"
~
~Jon leaves. Jack and Worthy wave. Jack looks at Worthy's wraiths~
~
Jack (to wraiths): "Can you guys... hit the shower or something?"
~
~The wraiths look at Worthy, confused. Worthy looks at Jack, who looks serious. Worthy looks back at the wraiths and nods. The wraiths shimmer into nothing~
~
Jack: "Worthy, as you know, later on, I'm going to re-enter the House of Blood. It's a dangerous match in a dangerous place. Since I'm not one of the participants, my Creator will be just watching. Anything could happen."
~
Worthy: "Okay, but what does this have to do with me?"
~
Jack: "You were my first student. I have seen a change in you since I saved you from yourself all those seasons ago. I couldn't be prouder of you. ...which is why I must ask this of you."
~
Worthy: "Oh, come on, Jack. You're talking like you're going to..."
~
Jack (interrupting): "Should something happen to me in the House of Blood, I need you to lead the Masters of Mayhem in my absence."
~
~Worthy stands there, dumbfounded~
~
Jack: "Oh, come on; you know that any absence will be temporary unless I quit the game entirely, which is unlikely to happen. So I just need you to keep the band together until my triumphant return, should it become necessary."
~
Worthy: "Oh, hell, I'm not worried. What could possibly happen to you? I mean, you've survived the first House of Blood, you've been tortured by a psychopath, you've stared down ol' Sent in the Thorns of Roses match! House of Blood II? I say, 'Bring it on!"
~
Jack: "Just say that you'll take on the mantle if necessary! This is important for the plot!"
~
Worthy: "Well, if it's important to the plot... okay, fine. In the unlikely event that something happens to you tonight, I 'll take the reins of the Masters of Mayhem. There, happy?"
~
~Jack smiles, a bit sadly~
~
Jack: "Ecstatic. Now, I have a dangerous match to referee! TO THE MAYEMMOBILE! (sheepishly) um, I mean limo. ...to my limo..."
~
~Jack walks out of the room, deflated. Worthy watches him leave, confused. The wraiths re-emerge, looking at Worthy~
~
Wraith 1: "You okay, boss?"
~
Worthy: "What? Oh, yeah. Just felt something surreal. And I don't mean the normal surreal I'm used to."
~
Wraith 2: "Aw, don't worry about it. Let's go raise hell!"
~
Worthy: "Yeah (adopts a thoughtful expression) ...and I know just where to start. Come my wraiths! Let's make some noise!"
~
~Worthy and his wraiths leave the locker room, slamming the door behind him~
~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Jack speaks with Worthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack speaks with Worthy   Jack speaks with Worthy Empty7/21/2009, 3:32 am

Nice RP JP, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

Jack speaks with Worthy
Page 1 of 1