X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09) Empty
PostSubject: Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09)   Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09) Empty7/12/2009, 7:18 am

~The camera is in Dominator's office then a knock at the door is heard~
Dominator: "Come in."
~Worthy comes in and marches right up to Dominator's desk and slams both of his fists on the desk~
Worthy: "You asked to see me?"
Dominator: "Yes and to be quite frank we need a serious discussion about your behavior as of late."
Worthy: *sarcastically* "Why what did I do this time?"
~Dominator is starting to get angry~
Dominator: "Oh I don't know how about, invading a video companies HQ, assaulting the staff there including the C.E.O who you chucked through the window, causing numerous bar room brawls, assaulting various XFE staff, smashing up Saint Patrik's church and beating up fellow wrestlers backstage which are only just a small example of your violent behavior as of late.
Worthy: "Yeah it's a disgrace......"
Dominator: "It is."
Worthy: ".......THAT PEOPLE DARE TO DISRESPECT THE WORTHY ONE!!"
~Dominator shakes his head angrily~
Dominator: "NO! NO! NO! It is you who has a severe anger problem and it needs to stop as it is costing XFE and me over $100,000,000 in damages."
Worthy: "ARRRRRRRGGGHHH!! TELL ME WHO IS SUING XFE AND LET ME GORE THEM WITH THE ROGUE SPEAR!! ROGUE SPEAR!! ROGUE SPEAR!!"
~Dominator slaps his head with his palm~
Dominator: "You see this is exactly what I'm talking about, you seem to get angry so easily."
Worthy: "I can't help it if I'm a bit emotional."
Dominator: "A bit emotional! A bit emotional! you beat up the tea boy in the backstage area because he made you a cup of tea with 2 sugars instead of 4."
Worthy: "Okay I admit it....."
Dominator: "Finally!!"
Worthy: ".....I LIKE MY TEA REALLY SWEET!!"
~Dominator slaps his head with his palm again~
Dominator: "Enough!! The reason I have called you here is to discuss why you assaulted Travo last week."
Worthy: "Oh that is simple, he was rubbing it in my face because he was still in the tournament and I'm not."
Dominator: "...and you think that was a just cause to smash the poor guys head against the floor repeatedly."
Worthy: "Pretty much, yes, because when you mess with the bull you get the horn."
~Worthy starts laughing like a maniac after saying that whilst Dominator looks on in disgust~
Dominator: "You think that is funny? You could have killed him and not only that, you could have cost XFE a lot of money."
Worthy: "Well suspend me then....go on suspend me....SUSPEND ME DAMMIT!!"
~Dominator slowly backs away out of his own office~
Worthy: "ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!! SUSPEND ME ALREADY!!"
~Worthy starts to smash up Dominator's office whilst Dominator runs off to get help, then all of a sudden Worthy stops~
Worthy: "What is this?"
~Worthy has just found a Black Worthy mask inside of Dominator's desk drawer~
~Just then, Dominator comes back with security~
Worthy: "ARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!"
~Worthy rips the mask to shreds then runs out of the office~
Worthy: "DOMINATOR YOUR A DEAD MAN!!"
Dominator: "Was that? I didn't put that there, someone must have stuck that mask in the desk. Maybe The Sentinel, or that Anger dude. But I swear to you, Worthy, it wasn't me!"
Worthy: "Shut Up! Just get out of my way, I have a match to get to..."
~Worthy pushes past Dominator and the security guards and walks down the hall~

Last edited by Worthy on 7/12/2009, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09)   Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09) Empty7/12/2009, 1:01 pm

so black worthy is st patrick..... i knew it

this was actually a really funny rp lol
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09)   Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09) Empty7/12/2009, 3:50 pm

Thanks, I was trying to mix humour with seriousness.

Black Worthy is Dominator which is no suprise really (Worthy and JP both hinted at it a few times and even Dominator has).
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09)   Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09) Empty7/12/2009, 5:03 pm

But maybe he isn't Black Worthy. Maybe it's completely someone else, and someone planted that mask in The Dominator's desk. Things to think about...
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09)   Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09) Empty7/13/2009, 2:58 am

TheSentinel wrote:
But maybe he isn't Black Worthy. Maybe it's completely someone else, and someone planted that mask in The Dominator's desk. Things to think about...

I like your idea better, so go with that (also Dominator can use that as an excuse).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09)   Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominator speaks to Worthy about his behaviour (XFW 15/7/09)
Page 1 of 1