X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beacon speaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
The beacon speaks 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

The beacon speaks Empty
PostSubject: The beacon speaks   The beacon speaks Empty7/9/2009, 10:25 am

~ "The Movie" by Aerosmith begins to play, as the fans cheer. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out with a determined look on his face. He acknowledges the crowd, and lifts a microphone to his mouth. He begins to speak... ~

Jesse Blue: "You know, I really like this idea of not knowing my opponent. Keeps it real. I could be facing any member of BANE tonight. That doesn't scare me. I think that maybe there is some sinister plan being perpetrated against me. That doesn't scare me either. Will BANE come running down at the right possible second to save my opponent from certain defeat? Probably. Again... That doesn't scare me. In the end... I like it. I really like it."

Jesse: "I'll go even farther. I hope my opponent tonight is DARTH CLAY! (The crowd goes wild) You see... I have nothing to lose. I am the most dangerous member of the "New Age Mafia". I have not been fully tested. Each week, I surprise people. My skills... My desire... My hunger... Has not been fully measured."

Jesse: "Darth Clay, you have been against me, since the beginning. Lying in my bed at night, pondering the possiblities of tonight, I have realized why. YOU FEAR ME! A nobody... from "The Fighting City" of Cleveland, the "Mistake by the Lake", could beat you... Could "hurt" you. I am one of the new guys here, compared to my "Mafioso". In the end, I think they chose me... Not for what physicality I could bring to the table... But because I really am a "shining beacon of hope". Everything I clamed to be... I have become."

Jesse: "Darth Clay, you don't want hope among us. You want us all to be "mindless pawns" in your little game. I don't know if you know this, but we are ALL onto your little game. Everyone on the roster... By standing here, I am denouncing you. I AM HOPE!!"

Jesse: "Darth Clay, we will stand and watch your treachery, no longer. These great fans here... Want you to come down to the ring, and face the embodiment of hope. Look in my eyes... See the light that shines! See the hope of the world, the fans here, and the XFA, ablaze in my eyes. I have a hunger... A hunger that can only be satisfied by facing you. Come face me. Show that you are not the coward we all know that you are..."

(At this point, you can either face me, and let the cards drop as they may, or wuss out, and send a croney. If you send a croney, story goes one way- fear thang. If you face me and whoop me, which you should, you would be extiniguishing hope in XFA, furthering your irin glove techniques.)
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The beacon speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beacon speaks   The beacon speaks Empty7/9/2009, 10:33 am

Nice stuff there, Jesse.
Back to top Go down

The beacon speaks