X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Shining Beacon of Hope???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
A Shining Beacon of Hope??? 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

A Shining Beacon of Hope??? Empty
PostSubject: A Shining Beacon of Hope???   A Shining Beacon of Hope??? Empty11/21/2008, 2:06 am

~Felipe Gonzalez is seen sitting backstage. He is alone, with his head in his hands. Jesse Blue enters. He sees Felipe, down and out, and begins to speak. ~

"The Natural": Hey buddy. Where'd your friend go? I heard that he got kicked to the curb. I told you he wouldn't be here for you. Lucky for you, I'm actually a man of my word. I won't let you down. You need to hang out with me. I can teach you what you need to do to be successful around here. First off, we need to think of a meaner name for you, something that strikes fear into the hearts of your opponents...

Felipe: I am Felipe Gonzalez.

"The Natural": I guess that'll work for now. Good choice. I'm glad I thought of it. Now say it with some conviction...

~ With that, Felipe stands up, places his head against the wall, spreads his legs, and puts his hands behind his back. Jesse Blue has a puzzled look on his face. ~

"The Natural": No, no, no. You're not going to be convicted. You need to say your name with pride. You need to have confidence. We're going to make a good team, but only if you start believing in yourself. Now tell me who you are!

Felipe: I am Felipe Gonzalez!

"The Natural": We both have matches tonight. Our opponents are very strong. We're gonna need to have each other's backs. I'm gonna watch your match, and if I see that you're in trouble, I'm gonna make a move. If I get in trouble in my match, I want you to make a move. Understand??? Now, If I have problems with Howdy Doody, or whatever his name is, what will you do???

Felipe: I am Felipe Gonzalez!!

"The Natural": Exactly...

~Jesse Blue and Felipe walk away. Their conversation can't be heard. Jesse is shaking his head...~

Last edited by "The Natural& on 11/21/2008, 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Shining Beacon of Hope???   A Shining Beacon of Hope??? Empty11/21/2008, 2:21 am

Nice RP..... Oh and a spelling error as well. It is Gonzalez...
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A Shining Beacon of Hope???   A Shining Beacon of Hope??? Empty11/21/2008, 11:07 am

Indeed, its González, with the little ´ over the 'a'...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shining Beacon of Hope???   A Shining Beacon of Hope??? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shining Beacon of Hope???
Page 1 of 1