X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy enough for a title match? (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy enough for a title match? (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy enough for a title match? (Aggression)   Worthy enough for a title match? (Aggression) Empty8/11/2011, 4:08 am

~Worthy is stood in the ring, holding a microphone whilst being surrounded by security, whilst the fans chant “un-worthy”~
Worthy: "Last season my ungrateful minions on the AGGRESSION roster lost their Stable Warfare match and they dared to blame the Worthy one for it?"
~The crowd chant “you screwed Slugger”~
Worthy: "Lets get is straight parasites, Worthy didn't screw Slugger, Slugger screwed Slugger."
~The crowd boo~
Worthy: "You see puny mortals like Slugger need to realize that the reason they lost wasn't because of the Worthy one, but because they didn't show any aggression in that match, so stop complaining my AGGRESSION minions and just admit that you weren't worthy enough that night and you got beat by a bunch of has-bins from that other show."
~The crowd boo again~
Worthy: "Sorry parasites, but whether your AGGRESSION or XFW is irrelevant as compared to the Worthy one, everyone else are just as worthless and pathetic as that angry elf bimbo who I couldn't careless about anymore as I've washed my hands of her and I'm moving on."
~The crowd chant “Kayls gonna kill you” at Worthy~
Worthy: "Not gonna happen as I'm sick of this wrestling stereotype where if your a small high-flying speed type you have to wrestle midgets and women, but no more as I'm in charge now and I think this small speed type is worthy enough for a championship title shot."
~The crowd chant “your not worthy”~
Worthy: "Shut up parasites as you fools are no different than the system that's been holding me back with stupid statements like “speed types are not good enough to be champions”... seriously why do you muppets say that? Is it because I don't dry hump someones leg like a dog on heat or as Slugger would call it, a tech type."
~The crowd boo~
Worthy: "Seriously you XFE fans are stupid as I take risks and put on a show in all my matches because I know what you fools like better than you do because when I dive off the top rope, you cheer even though you hate me, yet Slugger is still XFE's golden boy, for his bland, boring, technical, yawn-fest that he calls submission wrestling?"
~The crowd chant “we want slugger”~
Worthy: "Are you guys kidding me? You fools do know that when Slugger locks in a sleeper that his opponents fall asleep, not because of his weak hold, but out of boredom because lets face it, technical submission wrestling is boring."
~Worthy laughs like a maniac as the crowd boo~
Worthy: "Well I think I should get this over with, so come out Slugger as I'm getting bored just talking about you."
~All of a sudden Krusher Kayls with a steel chair in hand climbs over the barrier and steps in the ring as Worthy pushes his security at her then heads up the entrance ramp~
Worthy (on the entrance stage): "Move on Pixie as I've got bigger fish to fry."
~Kayls lays out all the security with a steel chair then grabs a mic~
Kayls: "This isn't over Worthless until I say it is!!"
~After saying that she then charges out of the ring and up the entrance ramp after Worthy who has already legged it~
Back to top Go down

Worthy enough for a title match? (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1