X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3 Empty
PostSubject: Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3   Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3 Empty10/25/2010, 11:07 pm

Cryl - I think you're still around. I'm not sure if you wanted to add some spoken lines here, but feel free to add some if so.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Playboy is shown walking down the hallway. Jill appears with microphone in hand.~

Jill: "Playboy, can I have a couple of minutes, please?"

Playboy: "Jill... I have business to take care of."

~Playboy walks away from Jill. The camera follows him around the corner.~

Playboy (to himself): "Oh, where the (censored) is he?"

~Playboy continues to walk, looking into open doors. He finally comes across a closed door. He quietly walks up to the door, places his ear against it to listen. Hearing nothing, he tries the handle and the door opens. Playboy pokes his head around to look in to the darkened room. He proceeds in and the camera follows him in, revealing a dark room with a red glow. The entire room can not be seen. Playboy takes a couple of steps in the room as the door closes.~

Playboy: "Cryl... you in here?"

~Playboy waits a couple of seconds.~

Playboy: "Come on, man... I don't have all (censored)ing day here."

~Cryl appears out of the darkness behind Playboy.~

Cryl: "Yes?"

~Playboy jumps around, startled.~

Playboy: "You gotta stop doing that, man..."

~Playboy takes a couple of breaths and continues.~

Playboy: "Look... I've said it before. I don't like you... and you don't like me. But it looks like we have a couple of things in common."

~Cryl tilts his head a little to the side inquisitively.~

Playboy: "We like to make people bleed...."

~Cryl nods.~

Playboy: "... and we both have a problem in common, namely Simply The Best."

~Cryl straightens his head and lets out an angry breath."

Playboy: "As much as we both would like nothing better than to rip each others heads off right now, I say... we work together for a second here."

~Cryl tilts his head ot the side again.~

Playboy: "I think that even you would like to be able to move on... get on with your life... and get rid of that pesty little puke that's been a thorn in both of our sides. It doesn't matter what we do to that idiot, he always seems to be there to get in our way."

~Cryl nods in agreement.~

Playboy: "At the same time, we get someone out of contention for the elimination chamber match. We destroy him... we take him out... we make him bleed one more time... we break him.... we never... see... him.. again. And at the pay per view, we stand tall in the elimination chamber, where it's every man for themself. We will beat the (censored) out of each other there... agreed?"

~Playboy holds out his hand for Cryl to shake. After a tense few seconds, Cryl lifts his hand to Playboy's, and shakes it.~

Playboy: "Smart man, Cryl. Next week... we get the job done."

~The scene fades out.~
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3   Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3 Empty10/26/2010, 6:30 am

I am still here Wink
Let me review it tonight after work, I would like to get some more of Cryl in it Smile
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3   Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3 Empty10/26/2010, 5:24 pm

I just put in a word or two... but it has stayed the same because I like it very much!

~Playboy is shown walking down the hallway. Jill appears with microphone in hand.~

Jill: "Playboy, can I have a couple of minutes, please?"

Playboy: "Jill... I have business to take care of."

~Playboy walks away from Jill. The camera follows him around the corner.~

Playboy (to himself): "Oh, where the (censored) is he?"

~Playboy continues to walk, looking into open doors. He finally comes across a closed door. He quietly walks up to the door, places his ear against it to listen. Hearing nothing, he tries the handle and the door opens. Playboy pokes his head around to look in to the darkened room. He proceeds in and the camera follows him in, revealing a dark room with a red glow. The entire room can not be seen. Playboy takes a couple of steps in the room as the door closes.~

Playboy: "Cryl... you in here?"

~Playboy waits a couple of seconds.~

Playboy: "Come on, man... I don't have all (censored)ing day here."

~Cryl appears out of the darkness behind Playboy.~

Cryl: "You are not welcome here Playboy!"

~Playboy jumps around, startled.~

Playboy: "You gotta stop doing that, man..."

~Playboy takes a couple of breaths and continues.~

Playboy: "Look... I've said it before. I don't like you... and you don't like me. But it looks like we have a couple of things in common."

~Cryl tilts his head a little to the side inquisitively.~

Playboy: "We like to make people bleed...."

~Cryl nods slowly.~

Playboy: "... and we both have a problem in common, namely Simply The Best."

~Cryl narrows his eyes behind the mask and straightens his head and lets out an angry breath."

Playboy: "As much as we both would like nothing better than to rip each others heads off right now, I say... we work together for a second here."

~Cryl tilts his head ot the side again.~

Playboy: "I think that even you would like to be able to move on... get on with your life... and get rid of that pesty little puke that's been a thorn in both of our sides. It doesn't matter what we do to that idiot, he always seems to be there to get in our way."

~Cryl nods slowly in agreement.~

Playboy: "At the same time, we get someone out of contention for the elimination chamber match. We destroy him... we take him out... we make him bleed one more time... we break him.... we never... see... him.. again. And at the pay per view, we stand tall in the elimination chamber, where it's every man for themself. We will beat the (censored) out of each other there... agreed?"

~Playboy holds out his hand for Cryl to shake. After a tense few seconds, Cryl lifts his hand slowly to Playboy's, and with a tight grip shakes it.~

Playboy: "Smart man, Cryl. Next week... we get the job done."

~The scene fades out.~
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3   Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3 Empty10/26/2010, 5:46 pm

STB I think your done for... finally!!!!

Wink
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3   Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3 Empty10/26/2010, 5:52 pm

Good additions. Let's run with it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3   Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playboy on the hunt - XFW Nov 3
Page 1 of 1