X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Upset and Violent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny Upset and Violent Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Upset and Violent   Destiny Upset and Violent Empty4/23/2010, 12:54 am

~"Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas begins to play in the arena. The crowd stands up and boo's as loud as they can showing how much they hate Destiny. Gobeer, Big Cop, Bosero, and Pat Booker walk out from the back. Bosero and Pat Booker are wearing the Tag Titles out tonight. The members of Destiny are all dressed in custom tailored Armani suits. They walk to the ring and Gobeer looks incredibly frustrated as they enter the ring and all the members of Destiny go over and each grab a mic~
Gobeer: "I really was planning on going back to America after XFW this past week and not having to come to the land of cowards known as France. But turns out that stupid volcano is blocking our travel back."
~The crowd boo's get even louder now as Gobeer talks bad about their country~
Bosero: "Hey I don't know why you are booing people this country is known for running away and giving up, come on."
~The crowd starts a 'We Love France chant'~
Pat Booker: "You may love France but if it was not for the rest of the world your country would be some minor spot on another country's empire."
~The chants change to 'Destiny Sucks'~
Gobeer: "And then I go to show up at the 5 star hotel that XFE had booked for us to find out that Big Fatty V had somehow messed with stuff and got my hotel changed to some slum in your disgusting country."
~The crowd continues to boo loudly as Gobeer seems very upset about all of the stuff that has been going wrong for him lately~
Big Cop: "Hey Gobeer not to argue but isn't this entire country a gigantic slum. Just look around."
~The members of Destiny look around and agree with Big Cop's thoughts. The camera focuses back on Gobeer~
Gobeer: "So back to Big Fatty V. You challenged me for Super Force this past Wednesday and I am going to accept your challenge. Here is my stipulation. On XFW this upcoming week we have a match, with no Destiny interference and the winner gets to chose the match type we have at Super Force."
~Gobeer looks at Bosero and Pat Booker who are still wearing the Tag Titles~
Gobeer: "Then we have the challenge we tossed out. It has still yet to get a response from those guys so I am really wondering if they..."
~Gobeer is interrupted as "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls begins to play. Gobeer looks to the entrance way as Amber Destiny walks down to the ring. She is wearing a stunning outfit which looks as though it was made by a big time fashion designer. She enters the ring already with a mic in her hand~
Amber Destiny: "You guys did not tell me we were coming out here to address the fans."
~Gobeer smiles and shakes his head as though it was a big accident. Big Cop, Bosero and Pat Booker all get semi-concerned looks on there faces as they all seem shocked at what is going on~
Amber Destiny: "So what is our plan for tonight?"
~Gobeer pulls the mic up to his mouth~
Gobeer: "Well Destiny does have a plan for tonight but I don't know why you think you need to know it."
~Amber now looks confused~
Amber Destiny: "Um, I won my match on XFW and since I got the win as part of our deal I am now in Destiny."
~Gobeer turns his head looking at the members of Destiny and when he turns his head back he looks very angry now~
Gobeer: "You have to understand you did not actually win a wrestling match your opponent did not show up and you basically got lucky and well Destiny does not need anything like that. So you are actually not a member of Destiny until you actually have a match in which you wrestle and win."
~Amber looks a bit sad as Gobeer continues to talk~
Gobeer: "You see we don't need someone who will whore themselves out just to get close to Destiny, we get enough of those types of people already. You showed us nothing. Heck we did not even get a chance to watch you roll around and get sweaty like we normally get to see from the whores who want to get close to Destiny."
~Amber sheds a tear in humiliation as Gobeer is belittling her. She finally interrupts Gobeer again~
Amber Destiny: "But you said all I had to do was win my match you never said anything else and you have to let me in. Please this is all I want to do is be apart of Destiny."
~Gobeer stops and looks like he is thinking to himself~
Gobeer: "Well since I said that and you said please."
~Gobeer extends his hand as if to shake her hand. Amber reaches out now with a smile on her face and shakes Gobeer's hand. She smiles and Gobeer smiles back. Amber attempts to pull her hand away but Gobeer keeps a hold of her hand~
Gobeer: "Oh... No one tells me what I have to do."
Gobeer hooks Amber Destiny's arm around her head
Gobeer then lifts Amber Destiny into the air and turns 180 degree's slamming Amber Destiny into the mat executing LEGENDARY

Gobeer Slam!!
Brandon Routh: "What was that for!?"
Reggie Miller: "Looks like Gobeer is kicking the trash to the curb."
Gobeer
grabs Amber Destiny's ankle
twisting it in an irregular way executing an devastating
No Walking For You!!
Gobeer keeps his agonizing submission hold
Gobeer keeps his agonizing submission hold
AMBER DESTINY IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!
Brandon Routh: "Enough is Enough, this is despicable."
Reggie Miller: "Hey obviously Gobeer does not think she is Destiny material."
~Gobeer stands up and looks down at Amber who is now laying in the ring seemingly injured as Gobeer continues to look down on her before "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas begins to play again and the members of Destiny all walk over to Gobeer and then they all leave the ring all looking at Amber in disgust now~
Brandon Routh: "I can't believe these guys. They are a bunch of (Censored)!!"
Reggie Miller: "Well, looks like I may need a new announce partner if mine keeps talking like that."

(Amber this is to continue our story. Post anything you may want changed. If you have any more question or anything else you want to add tell me. Message me either on TWG or on these Forums ok.)
Back to top Go down

Destiny Upset and Violent
Page 1 of 1