X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want a rivalry with any of these:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Want a rivalry with any of these: Empty
PostSubject: Want a rivalry with any of these:   Want a rivalry with any of these: Empty2/8/2010, 5:08 am

Basically as of late i've been in rivalries with people who's wrestling scores are way bigger than mine (ie, Playboy and Jack Power) which has resulted in me going on a long losing streak and in some case alot of editing of matches that would otherwise be too one sided.

So at the moment it's these who are around me:

Killswitch Overdrive
XFE Extreme Fight Champion - 55.820

"The Natural" Jesse Blue - 55.325

da_one - 51.010

Worthy Phoenix - 50.615

Simply the Best Want a rivalry with any of these: Stella
XFE Universal-X Champion - 49.670

Molten Master - 48.980

Ultimo Guerrero - 48.975

BTW I've just noticed on them rankings that I have the most fans in the whole fed, lol!!

Last edited by Worthy on 2/9/2010, 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Want a rivalry with any of these:   Want a rivalry with any of these: Empty2/8/2010, 7:28 am

you 2 are on diffent shows tho considering kso is on xfa and you are on xfw if im not mistaken
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want a rivalry with any of these:   Want a rivalry with any of these: Empty2/8/2010, 9:08 am

Ooops I forgot about that... I guess thats why I didn't go for that title (I was wondering why I went for the Heavyweight title and not the one I'm nearest too).

Just aswell really as I have so much planned on XFW what with the possibility of a 4 way rivalry and some other stuff that me and some others have planned.

Maybe as a special interpromotional match one day and if I win it, I appear on both shows or something, but for now I'll leave it.

I could do with fighting people with wrestling points that are similar or near where I am as this is why i'm on a major losing streak long before I came back with my new character as i'm fighting people I shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Want a rivalry with any of these:   Want a rivalry with any of these: Empty2/9/2010, 12:01 am

Damn, i would've been into a rivalry with you!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want a rivalry with any of these:   Want a rivalry with any of these: Empty2/9/2010, 7:33 am

Same here, the only thing I can think off is move to XFA after this season?

That being said I challenged you yesterday in the game itself, lost the match and some wrestling points and now i'm close to Simply the Best Want a rivalry with any of these: Stella XFE Universal-X Champion who has even sent me a PM offering me a title shot (although Sentinel will get the final say).
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Want a rivalry with any of these: 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Want a rivalry with any of these:   Want a rivalry with any of these: Empty2/9/2010, 9:26 am

Are you a heel, or face? You said something about being a 'tweener. Tonten and I are in the hunt for the tag titles. I wonder if I hold dude back from singles titles. Let's see how the next few weeks play out for us, since I have a couple of angles I could work to feud with you, going 'round my head
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Want a rivalry with any of these:   Want a rivalry with any of these: Empty2/9/2010, 11:18 am

I'm sorry, but I sorted everything out this morning as someone on that list has offered to fued with me after this season (I don't want to give too much away), so I will sort out the whole 4-way thing then fued with this guy next season.

At the moment i'm a tweener, but after the 4-way I will either make a full heel or face turn (at the moment it's complecated and you'll see why as things unfold).

Thanks anyway and sorry I didn't close this thread when I sorted everything out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want a rivalry with any of these:   Want a rivalry with any of these: Empty

Back to top Go down

Want a rivalry with any of these:
Page 1 of 1