X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

September Pre-Season Rivalry's

Go down 
+3
TheSentinel
Malkyto
Jade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty
PostSubject: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty8/19/2008, 6:38 pm

Okay, just putting this out here, probably will unlock it in the next week or so, but I really want to start early with this one since the PPV is coming up and definitely want to get a feel for who might want to possibly switch brands, go for titles, etc. Also looking to see if anybody would like to get in a long term rivalry. Sort of like DTJ & Playboy but maybe not quite as long, but more than one season. So something to mill over at least the course of this season especially with the new talent coming in to see who you think you might be able to a) roleplay well with, and b) think you might have a good match up with, so without further adu I give you the format for the September pre-pre-season rivalry's! Will update with the title holders as this season gets to a close, but will put the current champion down as a 'contender'.

Title: XFW Heavyweight title
-Holder: Malkyto
*Contender: Worthy

Title: XFW Extreme Fight title
-Holder: Dark Ryder
*Contender: Dark Ryder
*Contender: Materazzi

Title: XFW|XFA tag-team titles
-Holder: Y2K & Travo
*Contender: Plin & Materazzi (Violent Madness)
*Contender: Y2K & Travo (CBK)

Faces:
* Jade
* Jeremy Alsop

Heels:
* The Sentinel
* Dark Ryder
* Worthy
* Plin
* Materazzi

Neutrals:

Face->heel turn:

Heel->face turn:

Rivalry's:
* Jade vs. Jack Power: Reason- He made me a man baby, a man!!!
* Dark Ryder vs. Jeremy Alsop- Dark scared Jill to death, and Alsop doesn't take kindly to that.

Brand Switch; XFW -> XFA

The Template to use to make it easier:

Name:
Heavyweight title: Y/N
Extreme Fight title: Y/N
Tag-team: Y/N
If Yes; Tag-team Partner?:

Please out of common courtesy only choose one singles title, but regardless you can choose the tag-team. I know this seems like a lot, but we really want to try and give title shots to people that really want them, but be noted, this is in no way promising 100% that you will get one, it just allows us to know that you would like the opportunity for one since we have a limited amount of shows in a season and want to try and get as many people involved as possible.

Last edited by Jade on 10/7/2008, 2:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty8/24/2008, 9:48 pm

Topic has been unlocked so whenever you guys have time, you can let us know through here or PM's (if you want to keep it a secret / surprise) about what you would like to happen with your character for next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty8/24/2008, 11:34 pm

Win or Loose, me and Travo for the tag titles
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty8/24/2008, 11:45 pm

Y2K wrote:
Win or Loose, me and Travo for the tag titles

Again???
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty8/24/2008, 11:46 pm

They got spirit, one way or another, they will be Tag Team Champions some day.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty8/24/2008, 11:49 pm

I hope they can, and I really hope we are not wasting them.
i dont know, maybe Travo and Y2K could do a better job in a long feud against someone else. As tag or as singles...
Anyway, I really hope they can someday catch those belts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty8/25/2008, 9:55 pm

Thanks Malkyto, We're both feelin confident that we'll get it 3rd chance around
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty8/26/2008, 5:15 pm

I plan on continuing my feud with Jade all through this next season, followed by a surprise at the PPV.

Then the following season... we have fun. Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty8/28/2008, 4:53 am

After consulting with Dark we shall continue our rivallry over the upcoming season. Whether the title is involved or not. Afterall i kicked out of the REAPER!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/4/2008, 11:00 pm

*updated* Sept. 4th to the best of my knowledge, if I got anything wrong or out of place let me know on here or pm very sweetly Razz
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/4/2008, 11:12 pm

2 things:

First:
Quote :
Title: XFW Heavyweight title
-Holder: Malkyto
*Contender: Worthy

I have no prob on this. Indeed, sounds great for me. But this make me think about the next point

Second:
How do you call a gimnick as the Eddie Guerrero's one? He was a Face, or he was a Heel?
The possible feud with Worthy makes me think about my "moral position" Gimnick. Worthy is one of the most HEELEST wrestlers in XFW. So, should I move to a face character? And what about my actual "mad latino" gimnick? How can I call it? I like the "gringos locos" thing, and the "I lie, I cheat, I steal" role. But, honestly, I cant put it in the Face neither the Heel side...
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/4/2008, 11:36 pm

Well due to Worthy being such a heel, even if another heel went to fight him, he would be a face just because of how heel Worthy is. Worthy always has the crowd boo during his roleplays which just makes him the biggest heel. If you fight him, they will cheer you because you are fighting Worthy and everyone wants to see Worthy lose which makes you a face no matter your gimmick.

Think of the WWF Attitude Era with SCSA & Vince McMahon. SCSA was a heel, but since he was fighting with an even bigger heel, it practically made him a face. So after that whole instance when he fought The Rock (biggest face), he still got a ton of cheers due to his build up from before and earned the crowd loving heel gimmick. So everyone that cheered for him loved it because he defied authority, and with The Rock, everybody loved him because he was 'the most electrifying man in sports entertainment'.

As for my opinion on Eddie's gimmick, I would say it was one that originally started as a heel, but eventually turned him to a face because it was so funny how he would do it. He would bash someone with a chair when the ref's back was turned and then did the 'I didn't do it' look or put a chair in the ring and when the ref turned around he would toss the chair in front or to his opponent so they caught it and then hit the floor holding his head so the ref would DQ the other guy!

Personally the "I lie, I cheat, I steal" gimmick would work great with Worthy since it would propel you to become a face because it is against the biggest heel we have lol.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/4/2008, 11:57 pm

I think I got your point, Pisco Girl. Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/5/2008, 1:54 am

Well, we and materazzi will go to that Tag Title definitely, I'm waiting to get some time to make some RP of the Tag.

About Materazzi and me.

Plin: heel
Materazzi: heel

It'll be great to know the face heel, of the whole roster, for knowing who can be a good match for feuds.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/5/2008, 2:20 am

Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/5/2008, 9:57 am

thx
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/7/2008, 2:06 pm

There is some idea of a big storyline about September season?? Will continue the fight of XFW against XFA??
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/7/2008, 6:33 pm

Rather start getting away from the XFW vs XFA thing. That was last season. Mostly just need to focus on brand only feuds. My be some inter-brand stuff during the draft, but other than that, time to move on.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/7/2008, 6:45 pm

kinda like the stables after stable warefare
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/7/2008, 8:30 pm

Also like to remind all, if you have a feud you are starting up, and want to have a custom special match to really top it off later in the season (maybe 3rd or 4th XFW show), don't forget to either leave your match type here, or talk to me through pm's so we can get it all squared away ahead of time since if you tell us with a weeks notice or in a roleplay; high chance it won't be given since it takes a load of work to edit a match to make it awesome since I hate sending out half-done, unfinished, sloppy projects (but that's just me) that looks worse than if we just left the match as it were.

And the initial topic is updated to the best of my knowledge to what people have told us.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty9/7/2008, 10:12 pm

Also!!!

If anybody wants to have a feud with an inactive person, just let us know and I can do the roleplaying for the inactive person to freshen things up, so if there is a good match that you think can happen with someone that is inactive, just let us know and we can start to work with each other through pms to go over the details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Pre-Season Rivalry's   September Pre-Season Rivalry's Empty

Back to top Go down

September Pre-Season Rivalry's
Page 1 of 1