X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers? Empty
PostSubject: Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers?   Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers? Empty3/12/2010, 10:50 am

I was thinking that I want to focus on tagging with Pitbull once I can't be in the Young Gunz division after maybe a couple of seasons. Anyone feel like doing a storyline of some sort with the Thorn Brothers?
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers?   Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers? Empty3/12/2010, 1:20 pm

If I can find a partner under my new name maybe I can start one but since nobody really likes me here I doubt I will find one
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers?   Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers? Empty3/12/2010, 1:39 pm

DannyDanger wrote:
If I can find a partner under my new name maybe I can start one but since nobody really likes me here I doubt I will find one

No one said they don't like you, dude... just develop a plan and stick with it and things will be fine. Right now you're all over the place and not concentrating on one thing, while most everyone else is, and seemingly changing everything on the fly without discussing with the others you have plans with. If you can't commit to one thing and stick with it, it's hard for someone to want to, in turn, commit their time to you.

It's all a part of the learning curve involved in playing a role-playing game. Once you understand it and work with it, I think you'll do extremely well. You obviously want to be a part of it, you're just making yourself too busy and trying to accomplish too much at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers?   Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers? Empty3/13/2010, 12:48 am

I agree with the Playboy. You did well when you concentrated only on your rivalry with Pitbull during the end of last season. It's just that you went completely berserk lately and didn't stick to any one plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers?   Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Team rivalry for Thorn Brothers?
Page 1 of 1