X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's? Empty
PostSubject: 9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?   9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's? Empty7/12/2008, 8:40 pm

Okay, behind the scenes, I and a couple of other's have came together to do a possible storyline for the next card. The general outline is involved below:

- Depending on the line up;

- We could get Kiwi involved, and have his segment play close to the beginning to start off the coming events.

- It would allow me to come out and help and even up the match-up except Officer Garcia would come out and give say a Reno Letdown to me, with all 3 of them retaking the advantage. I would help since Kiwi is trying to be a face again, and I am probably the biggest face with my style of roleplaying so it would help with his push as another face comes out to help.

- Dark Ryder would then mysteriously appear in the ring (since that's his thing) and maybe toss them
out

- The
Sentinel could appear and say something along the lines how dare they
viciously attack Kiwi and then The Sorority Girl after she tries to get him out of the ring, then he could make a match saying
that since they like to attack someone, How about Garcia go find a
non-CBK member so The Sentinel and Dark Ryder can give him his
judgement about how they like to do a multiple person advantage on the XFW show.

-Then he would make a match pitting an already sofened up Jade with the most unmovable force in the XFW, the Heavyweight Champion
himself Legion to take on Y2K after what he just did, and Worthy since
he remembers how bad Worthy made his life horrible and he said he would
pay him back.

-Could also maybe work in as all this is going on and
we help Kiwi to his feet, The Sentinel says he didn't forget about
Kiwi, and asks him what he wants that could help since his first airing
of the Iconic Status did not go so well, and he says he wants the
Aussie Devil right here, right now to solve unfinished business.

Thoughts? Anything? Post here and let us know. We are just trying to get more people involved since we can't let the XF:A be better lol!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: 9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?   9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's? Empty7/12/2008, 9:54 pm

Interesting stuff. I could certainly use it, just have to figure it out, maybe write up a few sample Rps.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: 9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?   9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's? Empty7/12/2008, 10:25 pm

yea sounds good since everyone is going for the belt. it mixes it up and keeps it interesting with tag matches and things of that sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?   9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's? Empty7/12/2008, 10:52 pm

Travo is in on the Kiwi, gp pato rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: 9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?   9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's? Empty7/12/2008, 11:00 pm

((I didn't know that Y2K, so if it's not going to work just let me know, and I'll scrap the whole idea))
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: 9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?   9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's? Empty7/13/2008, 1:01 am

I say it can work jade. As i have notice in the past with The X-treme Killing Machines you mess with one you mess with them all.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: 9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?   9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's? Empty7/13/2008, 2:38 am

Facts are true, we help eachother out man, a win is a win.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: 9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?   9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's? Empty7/13/2008, 1:48 pm

Well it seems that the majority like it, so I am going to go with the idea, I should have an roleplay based off of Kiwi's sometime tonight to get the ball rolling, I will post it in this section actually not in the actual roleplay section. If I use anyone I will pm them first, and let them know beforehand what they are saying / doing so they could edit it more to their character feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?   9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's? Empty7/13/2008, 5:20 pm

Jade wrote:
Well it seems that the majority like it, so I am going to go with the idea, I should have an roleplay based off of Kiwi's sometime tonight to get the ball rolling, I will post it in this section actually not in the actual roleplay section. If I use anyone I will pm them first, and let them know beforehand what they are saying / doing so they could edit it more to their character feel.

Good i will be looking out for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?   9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's? Empty

Back to top Go down

9/16 Card | Possible Rivalry's?
Page 1 of 1