X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/21/2010, 4:03 pm

Hey,

Looking long-term. If anyone followed the feud between DTJ and I, you have an idea how long-term I'm looking - at least a couple of seasons with only maybe 1 or 2 matches between us before a final huge PPV blowout.

We would need to develop a plan and get approval from Sentinel before we can proceed.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/21/2010, 8:55 pm

I think I know a great way to start one...
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/21/2010, 9:03 pm

This might be a little difficult since you're a face and I'm still going the face route.

Send me a PM with your thoughts...
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/21/2010, 9:11 pm

But Playboy, didn't you know the title corrupts all who hold it. Sorry guys for getting in your business but I couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/21/2010, 9:18 pm

Playboy's been the face since he's got it, so it seems like that should be the other way around.
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/21/2010, 9:31 pm

Yea, I know I was just having fun with Worthy's RP.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/22/2010, 12:34 am

Yeah since you are face route right now it probably would not work that well.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/22/2010, 4:47 am

bteam1999 wrote:
But Playboy, didn't you know the title corrupts all who hold it. Sorry guys for getting in your business but I couldn't help myself.

Yeah you tell him. LOL!! Vanity and Pride is a sin, LOL!!

If you want Playboy we can continue our fued (bring Jack Power and Quan into the mix) although as Vice-GM I saw the match report before it was editted and lets say it was so much of a squash match that they had to add to the match and change the colour of our names, so go for a 4 way or a triple threat match?
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/22/2010, 10:38 am

I would love a long term feud but:

• We are both face wreslters and a heel turn is very unlikely
  • I often cannot Rp at the last minute which leaves holes in a story line (so often the toher wrestler has to carry the story)
  • Matches between us are hideous squash matches
  • At the moment I have JackP, Worthy and possibly Morbid all wanting a peice of me and are making my RP life very easy

Having said that only the heavyweight or the extreem belts are really avialble to me so I dont know what furutre goals Quan can have if he doesnt sort out some new feuds (in the next few seasons) with someone who is a belt holder.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/22/2010, 2:21 pm

I'm in the same situation Quan as the last time I won the XFE Heavyweight title (2nd ever person in XFE to hold the title), to be honest it was due to me abusing the fact that all my matches ended in draws which means nobody beated me, so I added it into a storyline (Legion had to beat me to keep his title) and it ended in a draw and the tag title reign I had was mainly down to Jack Power.

Apart from that I'm not doing to well and the match against Playboy was a squash match too (just that Sentinel and Jack Power done a good editting job, so instead of Playboy beating me in a few minutes whilst he is still in green and i'm red, they editted it to look like I was winning until interferance and we were both in red, lol!!).

Seeing as we are both having the same problem, maybe I should fued with you after Jack Power (or at the same time).
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/22/2010, 4:14 pm

Well, there is going to be editing involved, that's for sure, just to make things look equal for whoever it is.

Not sure I want to get involved in the entire Worthy/Jack/Quan/Morbid storyline. It should work out great with the 4 of you, mixing me in there seems to look like I'll get in the way since, after our match at PPV, I can't see any further I can go in it without it just being too "busy".

Argo - let me think this out a bit this weekend... I think we could still get something done despite both faces.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty1/22/2010, 11:06 pm

Cool I will get to thinking too. Maybe we can come up with something for us to feud as faces and not have one of us be heel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?   Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in long-term feud with champ?
Page 1 of 1