X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Force Rebels (stable)

Go down 
+5
QuanBeast
Jeremy
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
TheSentinel
Worthy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

X-Force Rebels (stable) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable)   X-Force Rebels (stable) - Page 2 Empty6/3/2008, 5:13 am

Ooo...a slave, lol, as awesome as that sounds I have to stay a face! LoL, we don't have any here, although my other gimmick I am one of the slaves to Eli lol since we are thinking of starting a New Girl Order II since only 4 people can be in a stable at a time.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable)   X-Force Rebels (stable) - Page 2 Empty6/3/2008, 7:05 am

I was joking anyway, LOL!! (I don't think my character would work well as a slave).
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable)   X-Force Rebels (stable) - Page 2 Empty6/3/2008, 9:43 am

Jade wrote:
((LoL, I guess everybody beat me to it Wink, well it's time for Jade to find herself a bodyguard then lol))

[[You always can call your latinos bodyguards. For some money and some drink, NLO can protect you... drunken drunken drunken ]]
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable)   X-Force Rebels (stable) - Page 2 Empty6/3/2008, 4:12 pm

Jade wrote:
Ooo...a slave, lol, as awesome as that sounds I have to stay a face! LoL, we don't have any here, although my other gimmick I am one of the slaves to Eli lol since we are thinking of starting a New Girl Order II since only 4 people can be in a stable at a time.

The Rebels could always kidnap you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable)   X-Force Rebels (stable) - Page 2 Empty6/3/2008, 5:12 pm

kidnapping i like that its those are ideas that get ratings atleast if you anit some kind of jesus freak
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable)   X-Force Rebels (stable) - Page 2 Empty6/3/2008, 5:36 pm

worthy wrote:
I was joking anyway, LOL!! (I don't think my character would work well as a slave).

Stables doesn't necessarily need 4 wrestlers, only a stable match requires 4 wrestlers. You can still have a stable and just have a single or tag team match with a special type of match. That's pretty much how WWE does it, NWO rarely had the whole NWO roster versus another stable of the same number. The stable's main purpose is to help (or interfere, depending on face or heel) their comrades.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable)   X-Force Rebels (stable) - Page 2 Empty6/3/2008, 7:46 pm

DieHard wrote:
Jade wrote:

The Rebels could always kidnap you!

Actually, we won't kidnap you. The Playboy will be turning up the charm in the next few weeks and you'll come running!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable)   X-Force Rebels (stable) - Page 2 Empty6/4/2008, 2:48 am

DANTE wrote:
worthy wrote:

Stables doesn't necessarily need 4 wrestlers, only a stable match requires 4 wrestlers. You can still have a stable and just have a single or tag team match with a special type of match. That's pretty much how WWE does it, NWO rarely had the whole NWO roster versus another stable of the same number. The stable's main purpose is to help (or interfere, depending on face or heel) their comrades.

We have 5 at the moment (6 including JD's butler).

The post you quoted from was my suggestion of Worthy being Jades slave, which wouldn't work as Worthy is arragant and self centered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Force Rebels (stable)   X-Force Rebels (stable) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Force Rebels (stable)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2