X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Hurt but Destroy RP for Unsolitary Confinement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Not Hurt but Destroy RP for Unsolitary Confinement Empty
PostSubject: Not Hurt but Destroy RP for Unsolitary Confinement   Not Hurt but Destroy RP for Unsolitary Confinement Empty10/18/2009, 10:41 am

~Jill Wagner is standing in front of a XFE poster with a mic in hand~
Jill Wagner: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Justin Alsop."
~The camera zooms out to reveal Justin standing next to Jill. Justin is wearing a nice Black Suit and has a bottle of corona in his hand~
Jill Wagner: "Justin, tonight you go one one one with............"
~Justin grabs the mic from Jill~
Justin: "That's enough from you Jill. Why don't you go back and tell everyone about Worthy's craziness or something?"
~Jill just stands there and shakes her head~
Justin: "It seems that some one is avoiding me. Putting obstacles in my way so that this some one does not have to face me. It's okay. I understand. This person is a chicken. A coward. And no I am not talking about Dante."
~Justin puts the mic up to Jill's face~
Jill Wagner: "Are you calling The Sentinel a coward?"
Justin: "No my Sweetie. You just did that for me. But while we are on the subject of The Sentinel, I noticed that his nephew, Milo, is fighting tonight. A rematch for the Universal-X Championship. A Championship that is at it's rightful place at the moment. Around the waist of Kevin Rey. A worthy Champion. It would be a real shame if something was to happen to Milo now, wouldn't it."
Jill Wagner: "What do you mean? You wouldn't hurt Milo just to get to The Sentinel, would you?"
Justin: "I wouldn't hurt Milo."
~Jill gets a relieved look on her face~
Justin (With a burning rage in his voice): "I would destroy Milo. I would make sure that there is nothing left of him. He would be nothing but a distant memory to every single one of these cockroaches that pay to see him. Just like Malkyto and just like everyone else who get's in my way."
~Jill starts to back away~
Justin: "You see Sentinel, when you cost me my chance at glory, you made the biggest mistake of your life. I am going to destroy everything you built. The X-Force Rebels failed. The Black Rage failed several times. BANE failed. and the reason why they failed was because they all tried to take over. Not destroy."
Jill Wagner: "And how do you plan to destroy X-Force Entertainment?"
~The camera zooms in on Justin's face~
Justin: "A federation can not survive when it has no product to deliver."
~Justin gets his trademarked smirk on his face~
Justin: "No talent means no show. No show means no cockroaches for fans. And no fans means no money."
~The camera zooms out again~
Justin: "And no money means......no.......more........X-Force Entertainment!"
~Justin gives an evil stare down the camera as the camera returns to the commentary desk~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Not Hurt but Destroy RP for Unsolitary Confinement   Not Hurt but Destroy RP for Unsolitary Confinement Empty10/18/2009, 12:08 pm

Excellent RP. Really working the overall angle.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Not Hurt but Destroy RP for Unsolitary Confinement   Not Hurt but Destroy RP for Unsolitary Confinement Empty10/18/2009, 2:19 pm

Nice RP Justin and i'm sending you a PM about a possible rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Hurt but Destroy RP for Unsolitary Confinement   Not Hurt but Destroy RP for Unsolitary Confinement Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Hurt but Destroy RP for Unsolitary Confinement
Page 1 of 1