X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the arrivel firts xfw show back part 1,2 and 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

the arrivel firts xfw show back part 1,2 and 3 Empty
PostSubject: the arrivel firts xfw show back part 1,2 and 3   the arrivel firts xfw show back part 1,2 and 3 Empty9/7/2009, 5:33 am

~A white stretch limo pulls up in the car park of the arena and the camera shows the door being opened~
Matt Scott: "I wonder who that is I don't remember anyone having a white stretch limo on the roster."
David Hood: "No one is coming out. So I guess we will find out later so lets get on with our next match."

~The camera follows Courtney Day and three security guards down a hall and into the car park where the limo driver is seen talking to someone but the person can not be seen. She speaks to the limo driver~
Courtney: "Leave, now."
~The limo driver hopes in his limo and drives away as the guy picks up his bags and starts to walk away~
Courtney: "Stop, where do you think you are going?"
~The guy turns around revealing himself to be The Slugger~
Slugger: "I'm here to take care of some business so if you don't mind please get out of my way."
Courtney: "Slugger I know why your here, but The Sentinel has given me instructions to not let you in the building. That is the reason why he made your talk show exclusive to Aggression."
Slugger: "Well if you know why I'm here, then you must know that nothing is going to keep me from entering that building."
~Slugger starts walking towards the building, but a security guard gets in the way. Slugger pushes the guard out of the way and tries to walk away but another guard grabs his arm and turns him around. Slugger then grabs the guards head and puts it under his shoulder then he lifts him by a few centimeters to let him violently fall on the concrete, executing an LEGENDARY Impaler!! The Other two security guards rush over to Slugger and try to stop him as Courtney checks on the fallen guard. Slugger is able to fight his way past the other two guards. Courtney radios for the paramedics and scowls at Slugger as he enters the arena~

~The Sentinel celebrates his win in the ring. Suddenly, "Rooftops" by Lost phopets begins to play as the Slugger walks out to a mixed reaction from the crowd~
Slugger: "Last season on XFA, I was sucker punched by that low down scum of a wrestler Tick, on my own show and now everyone is saying I should let it go. Even your goons tried to stop me Sentinel."
~Crowd start to boo~
Slugger: "I'm sick of being embarrassed week in and week out. I'm sick of being seen as weak. So starting tonight that all changes. So Tick if your back there, and your brave enough, come out here and face me."
~The Sentinel grabs a mic as Slugger stands on the stage and waits~
The Sentinel: "Slugger, this is XFW. Tick is on Aggression. You didn't notice that did you?"
Slugger: "I know what show this is, and I know that Tick is just afraid of me."
The Sentinel: "Yeah, well, you've just embarrassed yourself again. So since you are still on the injured list, I can't sanction a match between you and Tick. However, since you have went through all this trouble, I'll do this. This week on Aggression, it will be Tick and his buddy Arthur, teaming up to take on Killswitch Overdrive and your buddy, The Saviour."
~Slugger nods in agreement as he turns around and walks backstage~

Last edited by slugger on 9/22/2009, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: the arrivel firts xfw show back part 1,2 and 3   the arrivel firts xfw show back part 1,2 and 3 Empty9/15/2009, 6:06 am

okay so boss you can go ahead and change any of lines if it dosent fit your wrestlers character and this is now ready for xfw and if its no trouble can it be put in 3 diffent slots not all in one that would be kool but okay if you cant
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: the arrivel firts xfw show back part 1,2 and 3   the arrivel firts xfw show back part 1,2 and 3 Empty9/22/2009, 11:50 pm

just bumping it up so it is on XFW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the arrivel firts xfw show back part 1,2 and 3   the arrivel firts xfw show back part 1,2 and 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the arrivel firts xfw show back part 1,2 and 3
Page 1 of 1