X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost entrances...

Go down 
+9
Tonten
Jon Lum
Argo
slugger
JPower
SaintPatrik
TheSentinel
Dark Ryder
DieHard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/11/2009, 5:53 am

thats was annoying and i accidentel sold one section so i lost so much money =[ grr so annoying
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/11/2009, 6:49 am

I did the same thing while trying with my cell phone... lost 55000 FE.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/11/2009, 7:46 am

yea i lost about the same maybe more
Back to top Go down
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/15/2009, 7:43 pm

Pshhh... Don't tell anyone but this new math they did now 09/15 just gave me even more money...

Tip: click to upgrade your entrace grab something heavy enough to keep your enter button pressed, place it and go do something else

Edit 2: And from 18 exp per match I went to... 34 exp... I'm not complaining Lost entrances... - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/15/2009, 9:42 pm

I believe they fixed this because the one's who have been playing the game the longest ended up with less entrances with the last calculation. However, they don't realize that, even if they're getting the correct amount, others are getting even more than they got the last time.

I didn't even have 100 in each entrance category after the last calculation... now I have 184 in each.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/15/2009, 9:57 pm

It's turning into one big massive joke.......And could turn into a never ending saga......Unless they have just given everyone the 50TP and extra FE to shut the whiners up.......
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/15/2009, 9:59 pm

Justin wrote:
It's turning into one big massive joke.......And could turn into a never ending saga......Unless they have just given everyone the 50TP and extra FE to shut the whiners up.......

This is exactly what I believe this to be....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/15/2009, 10:31 pm

I'm going to get Justin up to 200 entrances, then blow the rest on SA's.......okay maybe 250.....lol
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/15/2009, 11:13 pm

The first time they gave me the money I spent most of it on SA's. I realized my mistake and saved up enough TP's to sell my SA's to buy my entrances. Then today they try to fix their problems again.(yeah right) It's really difficult to struggle through not using SA's after having them, I'm a lot weaker but I know it should pay off in the long run. Now that I've got it set up I hope they leave it alone. Apparently they're not going to get it just right, I wish they would just make their mind up and leave it alone. At least then you could deal with your situation and move on.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/16/2009, 12:25 am

gotta say i love this misake come on 50tp(build risit comeing my way)

and comeon 9mil in cash omg im so happy woooo
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/16/2009, 6:39 am

They're never going to get it right and please everyone, but I have a bad feeling that this is not the last time we're going through this, though.....
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/16/2009, 10:11 am

If I have to click the upgrade button on more time I will cry.

Still 46 exp per match isnt bad.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/17/2009, 3:31 am

On another side note, with the season being pushed back further, are last two seasons have been deleted. Meaning the Stable Warfare season and All or Nothing season have been deleted from the game. So it's like the last two seasons never happened. All the hard work we put in are gone. Gone but what we have on here, so we still know what went on.

Just a warning, but if this game gets anymore messed up, XFE may be closing down and I will be deleting my characters from the game. I suppose if anyone is interested, we could become an e-fed.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/17/2009, 5:45 am

What's an e-fed?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/17/2009, 6:33 am

Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/17/2009, 6:37 am

Hey, I didn't realize that, the last go-around, they also deleted SAs. I didn't have all that many, but I know I had some... now I have none and spent all the extra FEs on entrances. *sigh*.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/17/2009, 7:03 am

I would be in Fantasy wrestling Wink
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/17/2009, 7:22 am

wait what sa's gone i didnt know that crap i had lots glad i kept tjhat 1mil lol
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/17/2009, 8:33 am

Can you confirm slug? I could have sworn I had SAs but I may be wrong...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/17/2009, 8:39 am

I can confirm for you playboy.....Justin had SA's before this latest reset....and they were gone so i had to get more.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/17/2009, 10:44 am

Shoot... guess I'm going to have to re-do the entrance thing. Will have to look at it when I get home...
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Lost entrances... - Page 4 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/17/2009, 2:38 pm

I confirm. I lost all my SAs. I bought them all back BEFORE I bought entrances. Still came out ahead on the entrances. Now I have all the SAs. They are all level 4, and 5% accurate. They actually help me, since I'm not as strong as you guys.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/18/2009, 1:07 am

so 4 and 5% works really well hey guess i will set mine to that
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty9/18/2009, 1:52 am

I got three SAs, and they're all at level 10 - 7%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost entrances...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4