X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost entrances...

Go down 
+9
Tonten
Jon Lum
Argo
slugger
JPower
SaintPatrik
TheSentinel
Dark Ryder
DieHard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/9/2009, 7:24 pm

It doesn't mess up the game as long as everyone benefits to the same extent and, from what I see, this seems to be the case. I have not heard of anyone not getting enough FEs.
Back to top Go down
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/9/2009, 9:01 pm

i just worry people are going to spend a ton of money on SA's instead to boost up their guy.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/9/2009, 9:06 pm

looks like alot of people are spending it on SA's. Being a resistance I can't rely on getting a hell of alot of moves in to get more exp cuz it just won't happen. I'm using all 4.1 mil on entrances. I think this might pick the game up in my opinion, but might intimidate new people to the point where they quit the game. So its turning into a dictatorship in a way. The rich get richer (or just continue with the game lol) , the poor get poorer (or quit the game). Just no diabolical ruler who wants to control everyone, unless you count the person who runs twg.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/9/2009, 9:10 pm

and now the game is down lol. SERVICE UNAVAILABLE is all I get. Oh well, was bound to happen sometime.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/9/2009, 9:12 pm

Meh. Just as long as they fix the entrances, I'll be happy.

I haven't been doing too many challenges. I've even suspended my invitational rematches until entrances are fixed.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/9/2009, 9:13 pm

And with my last post, everything is back up. Still no entrances, though...
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/9/2009, 9:50 pm

They have some ridiculous math equation to make the FE's totals, but I hope people will not use on special abilities too much

If i spend my entire 4.2 million, I'll be earning end additional 21 exp, so about 25 per match, when it was 12-13 before the error. I personally will not spend a cent on SA.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 1:59 am

A lot of people have spent ALL their money on SAs (I checked their profiles, no money left). I think this will diversify the wrestlers a fair bit - they will reap the benefits now, but those who get entrances will be better over time.

You can say it's a screw-up or not, but when the SA-guys reach a level where they're getting beaten, they'll have a hard time making their wrestler better. Without proper xp, all you can improve with is stat upgrades...
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 2:12 am

true that saint, my exact thinking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 2:30 am

What I ask myself and what is not clear to me now... i got ~1.2 Mio ... is this the normal amount I should have gotten? I don't think so, right? I mean... Check it.. They say: 5k Exp and 80k Fantas. And i got 10k Exp and 1,2 Mio Fantas... ? Don't know... seems not to be correct
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 2:35 am

Imagine if your guy can't really get much better. You're stuck on, let's say level 25, and everyone keeps passing you on their way up. You do a thousand matches on that level, and all you get for it is a measly 5000 xp. The character has peaked. Chances are you don't want to play the game anymore, and that's why I mean it's kind of screwed up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 4:12 am

What I think what really messes it up is the fact that the amount of money which has been spent by many players led to a balance problem. Even on my level. Since the incident i did not win > 20% of my fights and u used to have a >50% rate in winning fights.
So i only have the chance to spend the money for training or SA or to keep my loosing streak.
I'm not sure what to do. I still believe that the amount of money has been given by mistake ... Wait till they take it back? Spend it? I'm not sure, what will happen and that's what really annoys me. Becaus when the money is taken back what will happen to those who already spent it?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 6:30 am

They won't take the money back. They gave it to us in the first place to try and win us over after they messed up. They take it back, and people really will quit the game.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 6:49 am

ok.. so I will spend the money as well.. Lost entrances... - Page 3 Icon_razz
And the XP ... just don't know for what... moves training and SAs maybe cause there's no chance to fix the entrance
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 8:45 am

Still no way to re-buy entrances. I think my entrance text still has Quan claiming to be Tag Champ. I will edit as soon as the entrance page is back up.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 9:36 am

The entrances will be fixed. I'm pretty sure they are vital to fan #'s. If entrances are not fixed, fan numbers should be dropping all across the game. I'd guess everything will be fixed by the end of the weekend at the latest.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 1:29 pm

Entrances are ON! Smile
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 1:42 pm

Saint Patrik exp point gained: 18

*dances the jig*
Back to top Go down
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 1:47 pm

I'm as happy as you Saint
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 2:18 pm

Crap... here I am at work just accessing the game from my cell phone. This will take FOREVER!!

I can access this message board on the computer, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 2:35 pm

Har ... finally Razz
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 9:29 pm

Well I spent most of my money on entrances but I did spend some money on workout system to see how it works.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/10/2009, 10:17 pm

Spent all 4.2 on entrances, 21 extra stars
Back to top Go down
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/11/2009, 3:00 am

argo, let me know how that workout system goes. i'm still not sure how that really works and what it really does in the long run.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty9/11/2009, 5:14 am

Jon Lum wrote:
argo, let me know how that workout system goes. i'm still not sure how that really works and what it really does in the long run.

Yeah, I second that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost entrances...   Lost entrances... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost entrances...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next