X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Lost Shark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

A Lost Shark Empty
PostSubject: A Lost Shark   A Lost Shark Empty7/13/2008, 12:29 am

*The scene opens up outside of the Women’s Locker Room. Through the door giggling can be heard from various females as a sigh from the cameraman can be heard. A loud bang is heard as the camera turns around and sees a disoriented Sharkman wondering through the halls trying to open various doors. He finally stops in front of the Women’s Locker Room and ignores the sign before proceeding to open the door as the cameraman follows in.*

Teresa “AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

*The camera shows Jade, Kristen, Teresa, Erica Durance, and Jill Wagner standing in various colors of lingerie. A bag is shown with the words “La Perla” on it as all the girls start to scream at the sight of Sharkman who has made his way into the locker room staring at the five females.*

Jade “Sharkman!!! You can’t be in here!”

*He gives no response before Kristen starts to snap her fingers in front of his face.*

Kristen “I think he is mesmerized!”

*All the girls look at each other and nod to one another.*

Jade “Let’s get him!”

*Teresa makes her way behind Sharkman and gets on all fours as Kristen does a standing sidekick making Sharkman tumble and trip over Teresa.*

Jill “This is for all the horrible things I have to put up with from certain males when I am just trying to do my job!”

*Jill then starts to kick Sharkman who has now went into the fetal position.*

Erica “You said it Jill!”

*Finally Kristen, Teresa, Jill, and Erica all join in on the kicking before Jade stops them.*

Jade “Now wait just a minute! We can’t be doing this to Sharkman, let’s help him up. It’s just not right that he should pay for all the males here.”

*Kristen and Teresa look at one another confused as Jill and Erica get in a few more kicks before allowing Kristen and Teresa to help Sharkman to his feet.*

Jade “ It’s okay Sharkman, we didn’t mean to….”

*Jade then kicks Sharkman in the groin, and pushes him to the ground.*

Jade “I take that back, it’s not okay! Thinking you rule the world, well now it’s the Women’s turn! Girls get the paddles!”

*Jade then hooks one of Sharkman 's arms in a crucifix and the opposite leg and rolls him over locking in her own variation of the Spinal Tap, The Jada Beta Omega. As she has Sharkman screaming in the hold, the other four women come back with paddles with the Greek lettering “Pi Beta Phi” engraved in the wood as they all start to paddle Sharkman in his legs, chest, and a few shots to his face before Jade lets go.*

Kristen “Aw, now he’s not pretty looking.”

Jill “Well, we could fix him up.”

Jade “I didn’t know you were so vindictive Jill!”

Erica “Well, you girls brought it out of us!”

*Teresa then returns with a full make up kit as Jill puts Sharkman’s hair into pigtails, Teresa applies purple mascara and purple lipstick, Kristen paints his fingernails neon pink, and Erica and Jade find him a sunflower dress. Once the girls get done giving Sharkman a make-over they then strip him on his clothes, and put on the sunflower dress. Erica makes her way over to the door and opens it as Jade and Kristen toss Sharkman out of the door.*

Jade “Oh, he is soooooo hawt!!!!!!!”

*The girls then start making catcalls to a groggy Sharkman before laughing and closing the door. A click from a lock is heard and Jade through the door.*

Jade “I think we should keep this door locked from now on.”

*The girls then laugh again as the camera pans over to Sharkman who has had a full makeover by the women of the XFW.*
Dark Ryder approaches and points down the hall at the door with the Dark Union sign on it, he shakes his head and walks towards his dressing room.
Back to top Go down

A Lost Shark
Page 1 of 1