X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt, Randal and Rated OP at backstage (8/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Matt, Randal and Rated OP at backstage (8/19) Empty
PostSubject: Matt, Randal and Rated OP at backstage (8/19)   Matt, Randal and Rated OP at backstage (8/19) Empty8/16/2009, 12:34 am

~Randal, Rated OP and Matt Cast are talking in the backstage~
Randal: "Relax man, I'm sure you will make a very good match tonight!"
Matt Cast: "How can I "relax" if in my debut match, I will face that monster?"
Randal: "Just...Relax. I confess to you that I was a little bit scared in my debut match against Milo. I was the new guy, against the nephew of the man. But I just relaxed, and wrestled. I'm sure that you can do the same."
Matt Cast: "Thanks for the help man. I am going to the ring now, wish me luck."
Randal: "Good luck"
Rated OP: "Good luck man, give your best in that ring tonight."
~Matt Cast goes to the ring direction, and Rated OP is still talking with Randal~
Rated OP: "He has no chances against Ixion."
Randal: "Don't say that...You, Brazilian people, are always the same..."
Rated OP: "If you think that I am like the Nation of Sensation, or like Pedro, you're wrong! I have no problems with Argentinians, no problems with Americans, no preconception at all. I'm just saying what I think, Ixion will win the match. If you say that you think that Matt has chances, you're being hypocrite."
Randal: "Well, maybe you're right. Maybe he doesn't have any chance at all. But that's something we can't say before we watch. I learned in Argentine that everything that happens to you, it's your fault. So if he is going to win or lose, it's not up to us. It's up to him. Just watch and see, Brazilian boy..."

Last edited by Matt Cast on 8/16/2009, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Matt, Randal and Rated OP at backstage (8/19) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt, Randal and Rated OP at backstage (8/19)   Matt, Randal and Rated OP at backstage (8/19) Empty8/16/2009, 12:43 am

Yeah, I like those RP's that we make together.

(actually, I made only my talking, but I still consider I'm part of this whole thing ^^)
Back to top Go down

Matt, Randal and Rated OP at backstage (8/19)
Page 1 of 1