X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randal vs Ixion RP (26/08)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Randal vs Ixion RP (26/08) Empty
PostSubject: Randal vs Ixion RP (26/08)   Randal vs Ixion RP (26/08) Empty8/23/2009, 11:33 am

~Randal is talking with Matt Cast backstage~
Matt Cast: "Man, I still can't fell my arms. I got completely cracked after my match with Ixion."
Randal: "Don't worry about that. Ixion's not that good. You were just having a bad night, that's all."
Matt Cast: "It's easy for you to say that. Since coming to XFE last season, you still haven't lost a match. And for me, in my first match, I got the beating of my life!"
Randal: "Well, you're right. I'm undefeated here. But, let me tell you a story. It's the story of a guy that had the dream of becoming an Olympic Hero. He trained hard, he dedicated his entire life to that dream. Then, he finally reached the Olympic Games. He was very close to fulfilling his dreams. But, in his first match, he lost. It was hard for him, to be defeated in the first match of a tournament that he waited his entire life to be in. But, he didn't stop. He just went through it. And now, he is here on XFE."
Matt Cast: "Wow!!! Who is that guy? I really want to meet him!"
Randal: "That guy is me, Chicago Boy."
Matt Cast: "!!!"
Randal: "Well, I gotta go now. I have to show Ixion a thing or two. He will be at high grounds after last week. I think we should bring him back to earth, don't you think so? It will be better for everyone. Wish me luck, Chicago Boy."
Matt Cast: "Good luck out there, then. I will be watching."
Randal: "I'm sure you will."
~Randal goes in the ring direction while Matt Cast watches him go~
Back to top Go down

Randal vs Ixion RP (26/08)
Page 1 of 1