X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randal vs Kevin Rey - 10/07 XFW

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Randal vs Kevin Rey - 10/07 XFW Empty
PostSubject: Randal vs Kevin Rey - 10/07 XFW   Randal vs Kevin Rey - 10/07 XFW Empty10/1/2009, 9:49 pm

~Kevin Rey and Thalliny are in the center of the ring~
Kevin Rey: "Well, my fans. Last week, I taught Lenny Sten who is the boss around here. I got the number one contender and, soon, I will became XFE Universal Champion."
~Crowd boos~
Kevin Rey: "Hmpf. You may not like it, but you all know that I'm better than Lenny, and I'm better than Milo. I don't know why The Sentinel keeps protecting Milo. But that is not my problem, not today."
~Crowd boos even louder~
Kevin Rey: "For tonight, I'm facing Randal. Yeah, the Argentine-that-talks-to-much. I didn't forget about you, Randal. We still have business pending, do you remember? At Stable Warfare? I didn't forget that night, Randal! And I'm getting my payback tonight! Show yourself, Pamonha!!!"
~Nothing happens~
Kevin Rey: "What's the problem? Are you scared?"
~Crowd boos. Suddenly, "I wanna rock", performed by the Twisted Sisters explodes at the arena! The crowd gets crazy~
Randal: "Hey, Kevin! Sorry I was late! I was busy thinking how to kick your ass tonight!"
Kevin Rey: "Ha, very funny. You weren't able to beat Steel Girder Steve, do you think you can beat ME?"
~Randal get's serious~
Randal: "I'm sure that I can beat you, Kevin. You just keep shouting that you can do that, you can date that girl, you can bla bla bla. You never showed to me and to anyone that you're that great. You got lucky against Lenny, and everyone knows that. Can you get lucky twice? That's what we're going to see tonight."
Kevin Rey: "Randal, I feel pity for you. You're just a loser that thinks you're great. Tonight, I'm going to give you the beating of your life, and show to all this people why I'm the number one contender! I'm going to show why I'm superior, and I'm going to show to everyone why Brazil is better than Argentina!!! Tonight, no one can save you, cause I'm going to break your bones!"
~Randal runs to the ring, but Kevin Rey and Thalliny slip out the other side. They run to the ramp, leaving Randal in the ring~
~Randal smiles~
Randal: "Well, Super Kevin. I guess you aren't that brave after all."
Randal: "What's the problem, Kevin? You don't seem confident now..."
Kevin Rey: "I'm going to Break your Bones! Tonight, when you leave this arena, you're going directly to the hospital! After I finish you, you won't be able to wrestle for the rest of you life!!!"
Randal: "For what you did to Lenny, I can't forgive you. You're a coward, a traitor. Bring it on, I'm ready for you, Brazilian Boy!!!"

I made it alone, if Kevin Rey wants to change something, feel free. Feedback apreciated!

Last edited by Randal on 10/2/2009, 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Randal vs Kevin Rey - 10/07 XFW   Randal vs Kevin Rey - 10/07 XFW Empty10/2/2009, 3:20 am

I like the undercard more and more each day. You have lots of stuff happening, without going too much over the top. I like the way you also fought for Lenny; I feel bad for him too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randal vs Kevin Rey - 10/07 XFW   Randal vs Kevin Rey - 10/07 XFW Empty10/6/2009, 7:09 pm

Lenny is just a Pamonha Razz
He will survive... I think...

BTW, great RP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randal vs Kevin Rey - 10/07 XFW   Randal vs Kevin Rey - 10/07 XFW Empty

Back to top Go down

Randal vs Kevin Rey - 10/07 XFW
Page 1 of 1