X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randal vs Pedro.Rhormes (08.12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Randal vs Pedro.Rhormes (08.12) Empty
PostSubject: Randal vs Pedro.Rhormes (08.12)   Randal vs Pedro.Rhormes (08.12) Empty8/4/2009, 9:42 pm

~Randal is warming up backstage. Pedro.Rhormes walks by and starts talking~
Pedro.Rhormes: "Hey, look! It's the Argentine caveman!"
Randal: "...?"
Pedro.Rhormes: "Ohhhh, sorry, I forgot. You don't speak English, do you? I suppose that you're just not that smart enough..."
Randal: "Huh? Who are you, anyway?"
Pedro.Rhormes: "I am Pedro.Rhormes, and we're scheduled for a match tonight, don't you remember? Tonight, I will give you the beating of your life! After I finish you, you won't be able to wrestle for a long time..."
Randal: "Ah, yes. That's right. So you're just another Brazilian boy. Just like Lenny and Kevin Rey, you probably think that just because your country has beaches, jungles and Carnivals, you're better than the rest of the world. Well, Brazilian boy. I don't have time for you now. I have better things to do right now, like wash my hair and watch Boca Juniors match. Catch you later, you better be ready, 'cause I don't like people who claim victory before the time. And I hope you are as good as you say you are, because if you're not, I will show you no mercy in that ring. Be ready for me, Brazilian Boy."
~Randal gets up and walk out, and Pedro.Rhormes stares at him while the camera fades black...~

Made it alone. Any problem with that, I can change it. If Pedro didn't liked, we can change it together ^^
Back to top Go down

Randal vs Pedro.Rhormes (08.12)
Page 1 of 1