X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jon Lum vs Matt Scott

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Jon Lum vs Matt Scott Empty
PostSubject: Jon Lum vs Matt Scott   Jon Lum vs Matt Scott Empty8/31/2009, 2:21 pm

~A camera turns on to find Jon Lum sitting in his locker room. He is sitting down on a bench~
Jon: "You know something Matt Scott? As long as I have been in XFE, we never really had a problem at all. Then one day, you decided to run your mouth about me. Then you decided to do it again. I'm usually a quiet guy that likes to keep to himself. Recently, I've joined forces with Worthy and Morbid, and that has changed my outlook on things."
~Jon gets up and starts walking around the locker room~
Jon: "Now that I've taken the red pill, I see things differently. I thought that the only thing that mattered was winning that XFE gold. Speaking of, I will not forget that you cost me that XFE championship that I worked hard to gain. Pat has the gold, but you have the bullseye on your back for attacking me."
~Jon starts getting more aggressive in his tone of voice~
Jon: "Haven't you learned once already that I can kick your butt whenever I feel like it? What is it going to take to get you to shut up? Do I have to break both of your arms? Do I need to break your jaw so that they have to wire it shut?"
~Jon Lum mumbles to himself~
Jon: "That really isn't a bad idea."
~He starts laughing~
Jon: "With the Carnival in town, you never know what is going to happen."
~Jon Lum puts a crazed smile on his face as the camera fades out~
Back to top Go down

Jon Lum vs Matt Scott
Page 1 of 1