X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt "Castastrophe"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Matt "Castastrophe" Empty
PostSubject: Matt "Castastrophe"   Matt "Castastrophe" Empty8/10/2009, 9:21 pm

Wrestler Name: Matt Cast

Nicknames: Problem Child/Castastrophe

Face or Heel: Tweener

Background Story: Matt Cast was a problem guy in his city, Chicago, Illinois. Since he was just a young boy, he had problems. He had no attention from his family, and was always involved in confusions at school. When he was 14, had some troubles with the drugs and entered in a rehab program. After 2 years, he was free again, but he got more troubles. People didn't like him, he was a victim of preconcept. He was sad and used drugs again. His mother expelled him from home and he was needing a job to rent a home for himself. So, he started fighting in a underground circuit. He demonstrated talent with some high risk moves, beyond using weapons to beat the opponents and he made success with the girls because of being a handsome guy. He earned a lot of money. But instead of buying a house, he bought a byke, despite he can't drive it yet. Just one day riding his byke, and the cops got him and took him to the jail. He was needing to pay a bail, but his mother didn't give him money. He slept, and when he woke up, the cops were taking him out of the jail, saying that one man payed the bail. He left the prison, confused, and there was a man waiting for him. That man was known as The Sentinel.

Picture:
Matt "Castastrophe" Matt%20Cast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt "Castastrophe"   Matt "Castastrophe" Empty8/10/2009, 9:27 pm

Nice info. I liked the joke with "Cast-Castastrophe" ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt "Castastrophe"   Matt "Castastrophe" Empty8/10/2009, 9:37 pm

Thanks. Of course you liked the "Castastrophe", you suggested me it lol

And I was forgetting to say... I am Lenny Sten ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt "Castastrophe"   Matt "Castastrophe" Empty8/10/2009, 9:39 pm

Well, Lenny, I know that. I think everyone knows. lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Matt "Castastrophe"   Matt "Castastrophe" Empty8/10/2009, 9:59 pm

lol never knew that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt "Castastrophe"   Matt "Castastrophe" Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt "Castastrophe"
Page 1 of 1