X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP 11/21 XFA STB vs. Rated OP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

RP 11/21 XFA  STB vs. Rated OP Empty
PostSubject: RP 11/21 XFA STB vs. Rated OP   RP 11/21 XFA  STB vs. Rated OP Empty11/19/2009, 6:43 pm

~Aerosmith's Pink begins to play over the arena sound system and STB is coming down the ramp towards the ring. He has his normal pink attire on with the Young Gunz Title strapped around his waist. As he enters the ring the fans begin to boo loudly~
STB: "You idiots can go ahead and shut up anytime now."
~The crowd gets louder and the chant of FAERIE, FAERIE starts up~
STB: "I said you morons need to shut up and show your new Young Gunz Champion the proper respect I deserve."
~The crowd gets louder and the chants continue~
STB: "Go ahead then, boo all you want. You're not going to ruin my night. I'm on top of the world. One person who is not going to have a good night is Rated OP. Opee, I don't know what you did to the Sentinel but you must have really pissed him off. I mean, for him to have put you in a match with me, coming off my huge victory, he really must not like you. Opee, since I'm in such a good mood though, I'll take it easy on you tonight and put you out of your misery quickly so you can get back to Maybury and tell Andy and Barney all about it."
~STB looks into the camera with a smile on his face. As he is looking into the camera his smile fades to a dead serious stare~
STB: "Rated Op all BS to the side, you had better be ready for the beating of a lifetime. If you are not, you might as well pack your bags, get on the plane, and go back to Brazil, because I am S T B, Simply the Best and that is exactly what you're going to get."
~Aerosmith's Pink begins to play and STB exits the ring among a chorus of boos~
Back to top Go down

RP 11/21 XFA STB vs. Rated OP
Page 1 of 1