X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tick has a moment with...(8/22)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Tick has a moment with...(8/22) Empty
PostSubject: Tick has a moment with...(8/22)   Tick has a moment with...(8/22) Empty8/13/2009, 10:28 pm

(I'm just using placeholders for the names at the moment, I'll fix it up when I post it *depending on which show we want it on* - pending your approval of the direction/creative suggestions - I'll pretty it up later too)

~Backstage, Elisha Cuthbert is with a banged up jobber~
Elisha Cuthbert: "We're backstage now with a young wrestler who is currently recovering from an unfortunate incident last week. So, tell me, how do you feel about missing your match last week?"
Jobber: "You know, Elisha, it was meant to be my shot at the big time last week, and now, as you can see, I'll be sitting on the sidelines for the next few weeks. Mark my words though, when I'm all healed up and ready, there will be only one wrestler in my sights. Ti-"
~As if being summoned, there is a mighty crash, and in place of the Jobber, the broad blue back of Tick fills the screen. The camera pans to show the Jobber, slumped in a heap against the wall, covered in plaster and concrete. Unconscious. Tick braces himself to dash down the hallway~
Tick: "SP-"
Elisha Cuthbert: "Tick! Could we have a moment please?"
~Tick slowly turns~
Tick: "I thought I'd made it clear. I have more important things on my plate."
~Tick begins reaching out towards the camera~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Tick, wait!"
~Tick pauses, and raises and eyebrow, studying her~
Elisha Cuthbert: "In the last week you have destroyed 3 cameras, and left an arena in shambles. I've spoken to the brass, and have been given the authority to tell you that your time here may well be up if you don't start playing ball. It won't take a minute. So, Tick, would you mind telling us who it is exactly that you were looking for last week?"
~Tick leans in close to the camera~
Tick: "I've got a better idea."
~Tick exhales heavily, fogging up the lens. A struggle can be heard. The cameraman wipes the lens clean to reveal Tick's hasty departure, with Elisha slung over his shoulder~
~A short moment later, they appears from backstage, Elisha still slung over his shoulder, and makes his way to the ring~
Brandon Routh: "Well then, the crowd doesn't seem to know how to respond to Tick and his recent actions."
Reggie Miller: "Where did they get this guy from? He's great value!"
~Tick carefully puts Elisha down. As Elisha collects herself, Tick gestures for a mic~
Brandon Routh: "I hear he came from an insane asylum."
Reggie Miller: "Brilliant!"
Tick: "So you want to do this, Elisha? Then let's do it. The right way. I'm no backstage talent. If my dirty laundry is going to be aired, it's going to be done center stage so that everyone can get a whiff."
~Laughs from the crowd~
Tick: "What are you laughing at? Think this is funny?!"
~Most of the crowd goes silent. A fan in the front row starts pointing and yelling at Tick. Tick drops the mic, launches himself over the top rope and onto the apron, heading towards the fan~
Tick: "Wise guy, eh?"
~Tick grabs the fan and winds up for a giant haymaker. Right before he connects, another crowd member grabs Tick's hand and pushes him away from the fan. The Camera turns to the Unknown fan and it is The Saviour!~
Saviour: "Tick, enough is enough."
Tick: "You took the words right out of my mouth."
Elisha Cuthbert: "Tick! Are you going to address the fans, or not?"
~Tick winds up~
Tick: "Can't you see, that's what I'm trying TO DO!"
~Tick swings wildly, his giant fist striking The Saviour in the face with a devastating sucker punch!~
The Crowd: "OOOOOOOH!"
~Boos for Tick begin cascading across the crowd. After a few moments, The Saviour gets up, the boos quickly change to cheers. He then launches himself over the barrier at Tick. The two begin brawling until officials run down to ringside from backstage and separate the two~

Last edited by Tick on 8/18/2009, 1:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tick has a moment with...(8/22)   Tick has a moment with...(8/22) Empty8/14/2009, 4:50 am

~Tick reaches the fan he threatened before~
Tick: "You think this is funny do you? Well do you?"
~Tick then grabs him and then leans back and swings at the fan but right before he connects with a Devastating punch, The Saviour is able to grab Ticks hand again and pushes him away from the fan~
Saviour: "Tick enough is enough."
(back at u tick)
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tick has a moment with...(8/22)   Tick has a moment with...(8/22) Empty8/14/2009, 10:26 pm

Ok, added to RP, and finished off. I've taken some liberties with your character. I hope you don't mind.

Any creative input is welcome.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tick has a moment with...(8/22)   Tick has a moment with...(8/22) Empty8/14/2009, 10:39 pm

great work tick loven it well done
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tick has a moment with...(8/22)   Tick has a moment with...(8/22) Empty8/14/2009, 10:40 pm

lol that is nicely done. First time i think anyone on xfw fought with a fan Razz or a fan turn wrestler Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Tick has a moment with...(8/22)   Tick has a moment with...(8/22) Empty8/19/2009, 5:22 am

is this finished and ready to post to show?
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tick has a moment with...(8/22)   Tick has a moment with...(8/22) Empty8/19/2009, 6:55 am

Yep, all done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tick has a moment with...(8/22)   Tick has a moment with...(8/22) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tick has a moment with...(8/22)
Page 1 of 1