X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tick's PPV entrance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Tick's PPV entrance Empty
PostSubject: Tick's PPV entrance   Tick's PPV entrance Empty3/16/2010, 11:06 am

~A steel cage is lowered and attached to the ring, and a hush falls over the crowd~
~Tick's music stats up over the PA, the crowd erupts, and Tick makes his way to the ring, soaking in the view and roar of the crowd on his way~
Brandon Routh: "Tick seems genuinely enthusiastic about this match-up here tonight."
Reggie Miller: "A good sight to be sure."
~Tick tests the integrity of the cage, shaking the bars, then grabs a mic, and climbs up onto the steel frame~
Tick: "For the last couple of weeks I've been singing praises of one of my colleagues. And now that man has gone and qualified for a shot at this..."
~Tick raises the title to cheers~
Tick: "I'm not really sure what to expect, as the last time we faced one another, I was crazy, and he was dressed as a can of Red Bull. At least he'll be wearing his regular ring attire tonight. I'm not sure that anyone would vouch for my sanity just yet though."
~Tick swings himself over, and drops into the center of the ring~
Tick: "Once upon a time, a man called Derek Zoolander said some wise words. I'm not too sure what they meant, but they seem appropriate right now."
~Tick pauses~
Tick: "You've got to tame the beast before you let it out of its cage."
~With that, Tick hands the mic back to Olivia, and waits eagerly for the arrival of his opponent~
Back to top Go down

Tick's PPV entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Force Entertainment :: Server 1 Archive :: Role Playing-
Jump to: