X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tick's Promo XFA 9/26

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Tick's Promo XFA 9/26 Empty
PostSubject: Tick's Promo XFA 9/26   Tick's Promo XFA 9/26 Empty9/16/2009, 11:44 am

~The upbeat intro music for Tick starts, with the X-Tron playing the regular footage. Tick slowly walks out from backstage, a can of red bull in hand. He doesn't make it far out before he stops. The crowd are vocal in their disdain for Tick~
Brandon Routh: "He's sure taking his time. I kinda miss the old Tick, and by the sound of it, I'm not the only one."
~Tick downs the can, and crushes it in his hand. He twitches, grins, and then looks over his shoulder at the X-tron. His clip is briefly interrupted by static, and then the whole arena goes dark~
Reggie Miller: "What in the world..."
~The commentator is interrupted by three beats of a drum. Red flashes accompanying the drums light up the arena. Again, darkness~
Brandon Routh: "I'm not sure if I'm seeing this clearly..."
~Again drums. The flashes reveal what appears to be rain falling over Tick. Darkness~
Reggie Miller: "Oh, heavens..."
~More drums. The flashes show Tick on one knee now, one fist planted on the floor, the other arm raised~
Brandon Routh: "This is just sickening!"
~This time guitars join the drums and the arena lights up. Tick, and the ramp around him are strained red~
Reggie Miller: "It's raining blood!"
~Tick pushes off, his arm cutting an arc sends the crimson liquid into the crowd, who started screaming~
Brandon Routh: "Tick looks like the devil himself!"
~Tick slides into the ring, staining much of the canvas red. As he stands, the crowd only gets a glimpse of the familiar blue costume before the red runs, covering it again. The stage crew quickly get to work cleaning up the mess on the ramp. Tick grabs a mic~
Tick: "Heroes..."
A voice from the crowd: "You suck, Tick!"
Tick: "Don't make me come down there, you know I will."
~Security quickly make there way towards the individual, and "help" him out of the crowd. Tick slicks back his antennae, flicking his hand he send more of the crimson liquid into the crowd~
Tick: "Heroes are something everyone can get behind. They stand up for the weak. They show us the difference between right and wrong. This is something I strived to do with all of my being. So what went wrong? Just one. Little. Word...Overabundance. This place was over saturated with heroes. Each with their own moral compass. Their own ethos. Problem was, there wasn't enough evil to go around. The lower-class heroes competing for scraps. Now see, the Tick, we he needs a full meal to be satisfied. To sleep at night. He can't be satisfied with scraps. So he went looking for a meal. The longer he looked, the stronger the appetite became. Now, there comes a point where, well, that appetite doesn't really care too much what the flavor might be. And at that point, well...at that point, two juicy meals just dropped themselves in front of me, and I intend to devour them."
Reggie Miller: "Strong words here from Tick."
Tick: "Bring on the first course..."
~Tick drops the mic, and waits for his opponent~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like Tick is so focused on the saviour that he has forgotten that this is a tag match."
Reggie Miller: "Speaking of which, who have they got lined up to be his partner? He looks so disgusting right now I can't imagine anyone would want to get into the ring with him."
~The Titantron springs back to life, again playing Tick's original clip~
Brandon Routh: "Well this just gets weirder and weirder."
~An average height man with a pot belly, dressed in a white costume comes out from backstage. Tick, with a confused look on his face, raises one of his antennae~
Tick: "Arthur?"
Reggie Miller: "Wait, Tick knows this guy?"
~Arthur sees the discarded can of Red Bull, crouches down, and picks it up~
Arthur: "Oh no...Tick...This isn't good."
~Tossing the can aside, Arthur makes his way to the ring~

Last edited by Tick on 9/22/2009, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Tick's Promo XFA 9/26   Tick's Promo XFA 9/26 Empty9/16/2009, 12:06 pm

LOL!! Nice work Tick, I love your RP's
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tick's Promo XFA 9/26   Tick's Promo XFA 9/26 Empty9/17/2009, 6:01 am

awesome tick well done
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Tick's Promo XFA 9/26   Tick's Promo XFA 9/26 Empty9/17/2009, 7:10 am

Great work, Tick. I personally don't think you need to tone it down at all, I think it should be a bit much!

Is THIS your new entrance music? Tick's Promo XFA 9/26 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tick's Promo XFA 9/26   Tick's Promo XFA 9/26 Empty9/17/2009, 7:50 am

It most certainly is. It captures my vision of psychotic Tick perfectly (and just happens to be the closest think I know to the perfect song.)
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Tick's Promo XFA 9/26   Tick's Promo XFA 9/26 Empty9/17/2009, 1:43 pm

Tick wrote:
(and just happens to be the closest think I know to the perfect song.)

Check your messages... Smile
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tick's Promo XFA 9/26   Tick's Promo XFA 9/26 Empty9/22/2009, 10:42 pm

RP updated for the tag match, and the introduction of Arthur.

(FYI: Arthur is a RL friend of mine. We tagged in SCW, as TN and Argo will attest. He doesn't have time for RPs, so I tried to pick up the slack for him. If a picture/bio is needed for him I am sure I can dig something up.)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Tick's Promo XFA 9/26   Tick's Promo XFA 9/26 Empty9/23/2009, 12:16 am

I've already made his card and there is no need for a bio. I'm sure you can take care of his character.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tick's Promo XFA 9/26   Tick's Promo XFA 9/26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tick's Promo XFA 9/26
Page 1 of 1