X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tick's Promo XFA 1/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Tick's Promo XFA 1/16 Empty
PostSubject: Tick's Promo XFA 1/16   Tick's Promo XFA 1/16 Empty1/15/2010, 8:53 pm

~Ticks music starts up, with Tick quickly appearing from backstage. He quickly runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, his momentum carrying him to the other side of the ring, where he smoothly stands up, leans over the rope, and is handed a mic~
Brandon Routh: "Hey, where's Tick's belt?"
Tick: "Hey."
Crowd: "SPOON!"
Tick: "So, today is my first singles match since we said goodbye to Saint."
Crowd: "Boo!"
Tick: "Now, now, he's gone, and the XFE skies are brighter for it."
Tick: "I must say, I do like tag matches. No matter who your opponent is, you always learn something. A partnership is based on trust, and that is why Arthur and I work so well together. But singles, now there, you have nowhere to hide from your weaknesses. And when you face your weaknesses, now that's when you can step up, and become a better person."
Reggie Miller: "A somewhat lucid Tick tonight."
Tick: "Tonight I step into the ring with Ultimo Guerrero. Well, I guess he will step into the ring with me, since I am already here. I had the good fortune of facing Ultimo when I was a fresh face here on XFA, and I relish the chance for a round 2. That's why I didn't bring the belt. This isn't about gold. This is about two men testing themselves to see whose beliefs have carried them the furthest. Next week, well, that will be something else."
~Tick drops the mic~
(OOC: sorry about the vanilla RP, it is my busy week of the month.)
Back to top Go down

Tick's Promo XFA 1/16
Page 1 of 1