X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7/23 promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

7/23 promo Empty
PostSubject: 7/23 promo   7/23 promo Empty7/20/2008, 2:33 am

Matt Scott: "Now we go backstage to Jill Wagner who is with Officer Garcia."

Jill: "Thanks Scott I am here with Officer Garcia and the first thing I have to ask Garcia is whats the deal with Dark Ryder and You."

Garcia: "Well little lady I am going to let you know only cause I want Dark Ryder To Know how much I can't stand him. First of all him and his dumb light tricks like who is sacred of the dark thats child's play. He doesn't want to think about the pain I am about to bring There is nothing that can't stop me not even Chuck Norris wants to go against me because I was before that scruffy faced Loser from those Bruce lee movies."

Jill: "Well it was You who had it coming with the way you push the backstage staff around all the time. Anyone acting like that has it coming to them."

(Garcia Gets a Smug look on his face)

Garcia: "Well Jill I can't stand fat out of shape slobs with there dumb red Sox Hats on thats the line I don't do that anyone from Boston is crap lazy good for nothings."

(Crowds Boos Heavily and chants you suck repeatedly)
Jill: "Well Garcia thanks for your time."

Garcia walks off without a response.

Jill: "Well back you guys."
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

7/23 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/23 promo   7/23 promo Empty7/20/2008, 4:04 am

meh i change my mind, i'm gonna write a promo, don't care if its used or not lol, might lead into another fued but if not then thats alright
Back to top Go down

7/23 promo
Page 1 of 1