X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7 Empty
PostSubject: Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7   Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7 Empty7/13/2009, 8:06 am

~Jeremy Alsop is sitting in the locker room with a worried look on his face. Quan and Diamond Troy Justice enter the locker room and notice this.~
Quan: "Oh come on Jeremy. It's not like you will lose to Darth Clay anyway. The last two times you have faced him have been an embarrassment. And not to you."
DTJ: "And besides. After you beat Darth we can celebrate the only way the New Age Mafia know how."
Quan: "A night out for a few drinks."
DTJ: "And no one showing any bruises which results in one pulling down his pants in the bar."
~Quan gets a little smile on his face.~
Quan: "I remember that night. If only they knew the truth."
DTJ: "You mean you lied?"
Quan: "No I didn't lie or mis-lead the truth. I was talking about how Darth enjoyed seeing me with my pants down."
~DTJ shudders at that thought when Jeremy lifts his head up. Jesse Blue and Ryino walk in at this time.~
Jeremy: "I'm glad you guys are all here. I need to talk to you all. Tonight and Wednesday Night at Stable Warfare are going to be the toughest nights of our lives. The last couple of months have been fun but the fun isn't going to last forever. We all need to bind together to get rid off BANE once and for all. But something is bothering me. And if one team member isn't functioning then the team isn't functioning."
Jesse: "Not to worry Jeremy. You need to take a break anyway. You've done a lot of hard work for us."
Ryino: "Exactly. Let us think of something for a change."
Quan: "There are six of us here. Together we are unstoppable."
Jeremy: "Thanks guys. If there is one thing any of us can count on it is the rest of us. Even you Dark Ryder."
~In the corner of the locker room a pair of white eyes can be seen looking towards Jeremy.~
Jeremy: "Ok. Jesse. Your match is next. Good luck."
Jesse: "Thanks."
Jeremy: "The rest of us. Time to strategise."
~Jesse Blue walks out of the locker room as Quan, DTJ and Ryino sit down waiting for the strategy Jeremy has in mind. The scene fades out and we are back with Brandon and Reggie.~
Brandon: "Looks like Jeremy isn't the same person that was out here earlier."
Reggie: "Most likely cause he knows he is going to lose."

(Fellow New Age Members....If you see anything that needs changing tell me and i will change.....Everyone else...feedback please.)
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7   Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7 Empty7/13/2009, 8:40 am

It's very good Jeremy shows the mature side of your persona, and also how NAM is united
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7   Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7 Empty7/13/2009, 9:17 am

Yeah, nice to see Jeremy being serious and thoughtful, while still evoking emotion. Good stuff, good build.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7   Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7 Empty7/13/2009, 10:25 am

Good for us to be fired up for Stable warfare.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7   Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe Down and Maybe Out...RP for XFA Show 18/7
Page 1 of 1