X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an unholy alliance for xfa this week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

an unholy alliance for xfa this week Empty
PostSubject: an unholy alliance for xfa this week   an unholy alliance for xfa this week Empty7/3/2009, 7:08 am

~Camera starts to role showing Slugger holding a mic~
Slugger: "Hello. Tonight I'm holding a very special interview with maybe the most
important female in this business, my friend Elisha Cuthbert."
Elisha: "Thanks slug. It's good to be back at work and speaking of work I think it's my job to do the interviews."
~Elisha takes the mic from Slugger~
Elisha: "That's more like it. Okay, so Slugger. I know you must have some words towards a certain someone who's name we shall not mention around me after your match this past week on XFW."
Slugger: "Since many people don't watch that b show they call XFW i will inform people on what happen. On XFW it was me verses he who shell not be named in a Last Man Standing match i was going to pick up the win until he pulled another trick out of his bag and stole the victory from me once again. But that has just sealed his fate because......"
~Just as Slugger was about to continue Justin Alsop comes from behind and pushes Slugger aside.~
Justin: "Well well well. If it isn't Elisha Cuthbert. I thought we saw the last of you. I give you credit for returning."
~Justin starts to laugh when he is pushed from behind. Justin turns around and sees Slugger who gets right in Justin's face~
Slugger: "Speaking of Justin, haven't you got yourself in enough trouble, after what has been going on over the last few months."
Justin: "I have no idea what you are talking about Slugger. I briefly saw you on the television and quickly came out here to offer you a position in "The Main Event". You see Slugger, despite everything that we have done to you, here you are. Still standing, still breathing, still alive."
~Slugger seems to be thinking over his decision as boo's can be heard from the crowd~
Slugger: "Me join the Main event, I see why you want me in, I am a former champion, I have been in some of the best tag teams this business has ever seen so maybe..."
~Elisha grabs slugger and they start to whisper.~
Elisha: "You can't actually be thinking about this. Can you?"
Slugger: "It's a good choice for me, having people back me up can really get me back in a title picture."
Elisha: "But it was you who said yourself that you're a one man army and can do anything and don't need someone backing you up."
~Slugger goes silent for a few seconds and turns towards Justin.~
Justin: "You know it would be a very bad move if you were to decline this offer. Look at who is in "The Main Event". F-Squared, Sisky and myself. The four of us also have the association with BANE. Let me ask you something. Where was Jeremy Alsop when you needed him at Super Force? In fact, where has he been during your war with "The Main Event"? He was no where. Because he isn't really your friend. He was using you to get to me. And he failed cause I defeated him. Who do you want to be associate with? A loser like Jeremy or a Winner like "The Main Event"?"
Slugger: "Hmmm, you know what? You're right. Where was Jeremy when I was attacked at Super Force and put on the bench for a month. No where, and then I never hear from him till the day before he asked me to come to XFA to take
you and Sisky on in a tag match. You know what i think..."
~Elisha stands there with a shocked look on her face as Slugger extends his hand.~
Slugger: "I will accept your offer Justin. I will join "The Main Event" and together we will take offer XFE."
~Justin accepts Slugger's hand and the two shake.~
Justin: "I give you credit. I thought you would decline and try to attack me. But I underestimated you. Welcome to "The Main Event". But right now, I am off to see our General Manager, Darth Clay concerning next week.
I'll talk to him about a possible Tag Team Title match. You and Me against Diamond Troy Justice and Quan. How bout that for a welcoming?"
Slugger: "This deal is looking good already. I can't wait to finally get the gold that I, I mean, we deserve and together, you will finally get what you deserve."
~Justin smiles and walks off with Slugger following, leaving Elisha behind who can not believe what has just taken place.~
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: an unholy alliance for xfa this week   an unholy alliance for xfa this week Empty7/3/2009, 7:46 am

Looks good Slugger......a few mistakes made by both of us but easily fixed!!

Mistakes are fixed. Hopefully
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: an unholy alliance for xfa this week   an unholy alliance for xfa this week Empty7/3/2009, 9:00 am

This was unexpected, slugger joinning the ones who injuried him... This storyline is getting interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an unholy alliance for xfa this week   an unholy alliance for xfa this week Empty

Back to top Go down

an unholy alliance for xfa this week
Page 1 of 1