X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

prematch rp for 4-11 show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

prematch rp for 4-11 show Empty
PostSubject: prematch rp for 4-11 show   prematch rp for 4-11 show Empty4/8/2009, 4:15 pm

~The jumbotron turns on as a camera focuses in on Jon Lum backstage~
~
Jon: The last time you people of XFA saw me, I announced that I took the red pill that Jack Power had to offer. The very same red pill that Worthy has taken. Now I come to you guys a new man. I have seen the light and it is clear as the blue skies that we live in. I have realized that I am not who I thought I was. I am Jon Lum for a reason. I am the Dragon Emperor for a reason. I just did not know that the reason I am "The Dragon Emperor" Jon Lum was because I was given this name from my creator.
~
~Jon pauses to let his last sentence sink into the fans thought~
~
Jon: I know many of you think that I sound crazy, but let me assure you, it is you who is crazy if you do not believe me, or Worthy, or Jack Power. So tonight, I get the golden opportunity to show you fans of XFA and all the wrestlers in the back that I will become a household name in this federation. I get to go one on one with Diamond Troy Justice, good ol DTJ. I have faith that my creator has molded me this off-season to make me stronger and more resistant to pain and suffering. I will show the world that my wins over Saint Patrik were no fluke. I am a rising talent and I plan to prove it tonight.
~
~With that, Jon Lum walks away from the camera and the jumbotron shuts off~
Back to top Go down

prematch rp for 4-11 show
Page 1 of 1