X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prematch video - 2/28 XFA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Prematch video - 2/28 XFA Empty
PostSubject: Prematch video - 2/28 XFA   Prematch video - 2/28 XFA Empty2/24/2009, 2:28 pm

~The Jumbotron turns on as a camera is shown in the back area. Standing on the side, facing the camera to address the audience, is Jon Lum.~
~
Jon: "The last time I stood in that ring, I had to face Saint Patrik in a First Blood match. It was one hell of a match. It could have gone either way. And for me, it didn't end the way I expected it to end."
~
~Jon takes a quick pause in order to gather his thoughts and emotions~
~
Jon: "Now that a new season is amongst us, I swore to train harder, longer, and focus more on the details. I could've tried new things; things that Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, Sammy Sosa, and A-Rod all tried."
~
~The crowd begins to boo at the mentioning of their names~
~
Jon: "But I stayed true to myself. I know that I've got a ways to go before I reach the top of that mountain that I am trying to climb...that mountain that is the rankings of XFA. I've felt victory and I've tasted defeat. I've grown and evolved to know what I like and what I don't."
~
~Jon looks directly at the camera, carefully making sure that he does not blink once as he is about to speak~
~
Jon: "I don't like losing. Tonight, I get another shot at Saint Patrik. I do not plan on blowing this opportunity to show the wreslters in the back, the management in the office, and the fans around the world that Jon Lum is a rising force that nobody wants to get in the way of."
~
~The camera feed cuts off~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Prematch video - 2/28 XFA   Prematch video - 2/28 XFA Empty2/25/2009, 2:41 am

Very nice!

I possibly have something for after the match, will see if I get the time to write it up.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Prematch video - 2/28 XFA 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prematch video - 2/28 XFA   Prematch video - 2/28 XFA Empty2/27/2009, 1:13 am

Edited. Flip-flopped two letters.

~The Jumbotron turns on as a camera is shown in the back area. Standing on the side, facing the camera to address the audience, is Jon Lum.~
~
Jon: "The last time I stood in that ring, I had to face Saint Patrik in a First Blood match. It was one hell of a match. It could have gone either way. And for me, it didn't end the way I expected it to end."
~
~Jon takes a quick pause in order to gather his thoughts and emotions~
~
Jon: "Now that a new season is amongst us, I swore to train harder, longer, and focus more on the details. I could've tried new things; things that Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, Sammy Sosa, and A-Rod all tried."
~
~The crowd begins to boo at the mentioning of their names~
~
Jon: "But I stayed true to myself. I know that I've got a ways to go before I reach the top of that mountain that I am trying to climb...that mountain that is the rankings of XFA. I've felt victory and I've tasted defeat. I've grown and evolved to know what I like and what I don't."
~
~Jon looks directly at the camera, carefully making sure that he does not blink once as he is about to speak~
~
Jon: "I don't like losing. Tonight, I get another shot at Saint Patrik. I do not plan on blowing this opportunity to show the wrestlers in the back, the management in the office, and the fans around the world that Jon Lum is a rising force that nobody wants to get in the way of."
~
~The camera feed cuts off~
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Prematch video - 2/28 XFA   Prematch video - 2/28 XFA Empty2/27/2009, 1:54 am

(( Post-match, assumption is that Jon Lum loses. If he wins, disregard; we'll just need to go about it another way... ))

~Cut to the locker room area. Jon Lum is seen packing his gym bag, a sullen look in his face. He slams his locker close, and is shocked to see Jack Power standing behind the open door. He drops his bag and prepares to fight, but Jack puts up his hands.
~
Jack: "Easy, Friend. I'm not here for a fight. I'm here because of you."
~
Jon: "What about me?"
~

(( Option 1: If Jon wins: ))

Jack: "I saw your victory today. for all your tough talk before the match, you couldn't really enjoy it, could you? Despite the win, you yourself are lost."

(( Option 2: If Jon loses: ))

Jack: "Saw your match today. Heartbreaking. Not just the loss, but watching you. You looked lost in the ring, almost wanting to lose. The reason for that is simple: you are lost."

(( Resume ))
~
Jon: "What are you talking about?"
~
Jack; I've noticed that in your time here, you haven't found any traction. You lack direction, focus. You're disappointed in yourself, and don't see any way out."
~
Jon: "So? What's it to you?"
~
Jack: "I too felt that way. After I was... ravaged by that psycho Jada, I was lost. I was all alone with my thoughts, wondering what my place was, after enduring such trials and experiencing such a demoralizing series of events."
~
~ Jon listens, not saying a word.
~
Jack: "Just when I thought I had reached the end, when I was ready to give up, I had an epiphany. I learned the Truth. I connected with my Creator. Since then, my purpose has been sure, and my existence has meaning. And, at the risk of sounding sappy, I can do the same for you."
~
Jon: "What do I have to do?"
~
Jack: "Do? Nothing. Just come with me and listen."
~
~Jack hands Jon his bag and puts his arm around Jon's shoulder as he walks him out into the hallway.
~
Jack: "Trust me: you're realize how silly this all is once you hear what I have to say. Then you'll be free."
~
~Jack and Jon walk down the hallway toward the exit as the scene fades to black

Last edited by JPower on 2/27/2009, 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated to account for Jon winning/losing)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prematch video - 2/28 XFA   Prematch video - 2/28 XFA Empty2/27/2009, 2:26 am

Edited for color

(( Post-match, assumption is that Jon Lum loses. If he wins, disregard; we'll just need to go about it another way... ))

~Cut to the locker room area. Jon Lum is seen packing his gym bag, a sullen look in his face. He slams his locker close, and is shocked to see Jack Power standing behind the open door. He drops his bag and prepares to fight, but Jack puts up his hands.
~
~
~
Jack; "Well, I've noticed that in your time here, you haven't found any traction. You lack direction, focus. You're disappointed in yourself, and don't see any way out."
~
~
Jack: "I too felt that way. After I was... ravaged by that psycho Jada, I was lost. I was all alone with my thoughts, wondering what my place was, after enduring such trials and experiencing such a demoralizing series of events."
~
~
Jack: "Just when I thought I had reached the end, when I was ready to give up, I had an epiphany. I learned the Truth. I connected with my Creator. Since then, my purpose has been sure, and my existence has meaning. And, at the risk of sounding sappy, I can do the same for you."
~
~
~
~Jack hands Jon his bag and puts his arm around Jon's shoulder as he walks him out into the hallway.
~
Jack: "Trust me: you'll realize how silly this all is, once you hear what I have to say. Then you'll be free."
~
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Prematch video - 2/28 XFA   Prematch video - 2/28 XFA Empty2/27/2009, 2:31 am

(( Check out the update, JB ))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prematch video - 2/28 XFA   Prematch video - 2/28 XFA Empty2/27/2009, 2:47 am

Use this one. Edited for color

~Cut to the locker room area. Jon Lum is seen packing his gym bag, a sullen look in his face. He slams his locker closed, and is shocked to see Jack Power standing behind the open door. He drops his bag and prepares to fight, but Jack puts up his hands.
~
~
~

(( Option 1: If Jon wins: ))

Jack: "I saw your victory today. For all your tough talk before the match, you couldn't really enjoy it, could you? Despite the win, you yourself are lost."

(( Option 2: If Jon loses: ))

Jack: "Saw your match today. Heartbreaking. Not just the loss, but watching you. You looked lost in the ring, almost wanting to lose. The reason for that is simple: you are lost."

(( Resume ))
~
Jon: "What are you talking about?"
~
Jack: I've noticed that in your time here, you haven't found any traction. You lack direction, focus. You're disappointed in yourself, and don't see any way out."
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Jack: "Trust me: you'll realize how silly this all is once you hear what I have to say. Then you'll be free."
~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Prematch video - 2/28 XFA   Prematch video - 2/28 XFA Empty2/27/2009, 4:18 am

That's some good sh... hrm... stuff there, JPower. I won't interfer with this one, so I'll save my RP for a later date. Still want to keep up my feud with Jon Lum, though! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prematch video - 2/28 XFA   Prematch video - 2/28 XFA Empty

Back to top Go down

Prematch video - 2/28 XFA
Page 1 of 1