X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Destiny Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

The Destiny Video Empty
PostSubject: The Destiny Video   The Destiny Video Empty8/8/2010, 1:49 pm

Brandon Routh: "Well here we go tonight the group known as Destiny will be taking on a team that Acting General Manager Courtney Day put together to take them out."
Matt Scott: "Correction this is the team Courtney put together to send to the wolves because we all know Destiny is going to dominate tonight and show the world why they are all Destined for greatness."
Brandon Routh: '"Maybe but either way this is how we got here tonight."
~A video clip begins to air on the tron. The video starts with Gobeer making his debut in XFE~
Gobeer: "I am the future of this company because it is my Destiny."
~The clip goes on to show Big Cop helping Gobeer beat down Big Fatty V after Gobeer's first match. Ending with Gobeer and Big Cop shaking hands~
~The clip then shows Big Cop and Gobeer talking to Serious Pat Booker in the back~
Gobeer: "So how about you join us and Embrace your Destiny."
~We see Gobeer shake hands with Pat Booker and then the three of them beating down Pat Booker's master. Gobeer then is seen in a match against Big Fatty V when Bosero runs down and attacks Big Fatty V allowing Gobeer to get the win. Gobeer, Pat Booker, Big Cop, and Bosero are all seen in the ring celebrating and standing united~
~The music in the video changes as Amber Destiny makes her debut talking about she wants to join Destiny. Then Amber is seen slamming the cage door on Big Fatty V's head allowing Gobeer to once again steal a victory from Big Fatty V. The entire group of Destiny; Gobeer, Big Cop, Bosero, Pat Booker and Amber Destiny are all seen standing together as a united faction~
~Once again the music changes as we see Destiny shaking hands with The Sentinel and working with him to screw multiple people out of matches and titles~
~The clip then shows the members of Destiny all at one time or another holding the Tag Titles, Gobeer holding the Universal-X Championship and Big Cop and then Amber holding the Young Gunz Title. The music pace for this set begins to slow as we see Destiny beating down people at the end of a show and Courtney Day coming out and confronting Destiny about their actions~
Courtney Day: "And there seems to be no respect for authority anymore either. Destiny's actions tonight were proof of that. So...there is going to be a new era here in XFE, starting now. And if you don't like it, then I have two words for you...Get Out!"
~The clip music and video speeds up as we see the rivalry between Destiny and Courtney begin to unfold. The clips go by quickly until we hear Courtney announce Justin Alsop as the man that will help her take out Destiny~
Courtney Day: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the man that is going to single handily bring down Destiny once and for all...JUSTIN ALSOP!"
~Quick videos of Justin's dominance and chaos he has caused in XFE begin to play ending with him getting victories over Bosero and Pat Booker in matches and fighting against Destiny~
Justin: "I would destroy you on my own. But Courtney wants me to have partners and have this so called "Anti-Destiny" group take you out once and for all. I don't want you feeling too bad about this but when I finish you off, it will be on my own terms."
~Justin inches closer to Gobeer's face~
Justin: "And when I finish you off, then I will proceed on to my next mission and become the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."
~We then see Courtney talking to people and trying to build an Anti-Destiny team for Stable Warfare. The clips highlight Worthy and Da_One and the reasons why they have decided to help in the crusade against Destiny~
Da_one: "Yes please don't get silent now. It comes with benefits also. I get to take out The Sentinel, get a very big bonus every night, and lets not forget that I also have clauses in my new contract that you all will see soon enough."
Worthy: "Well Gobeer believes that Destiny using Strength Through Purity, Purity Through Faith along with the help of the corrupt XFE management will bring order and control to this wrestling organization through Totalitarianism, so how can I trust you when the rest of XFE management are willing to cooperate with Destiny to bring about that order and control?"
~Worthy and Da_One are both seen talking about issues they have with the team and questioning the loyalty and trust issues they have with other members of the team~
~The video clip then goes on to show Destiny attacking Worthy during his match against Morbid and Justin and Da_One coming out for the save only to become a victim of numbers until Morbid Destruction jumps into the ring and evens the sides causing Destiny to retreat~
David Hood: "Well it looks like Courtney just found the fourth member of her team."
~Finally clips run by of Destiny cheating over and pulling something over on all the members of Team Courtney and then showing the Chaos and Destruction Destiny has caused over the season~
Matt Scott: "It doesn't matter, come Stable Warfare, Destiny will finally put the four of them down for good."
~The Two Teams stare each other down as the video clip comes to an end and the image goes back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

The Destiny Video
Page 1 of 1