X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combine to Succeed RP for XFA Show 11th April

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Combine to Succeed RP for XFA Show 11th April Empty
PostSubject: Combine to Succeed RP for XFA Show 11th April   Combine to Succeed RP for XFA Show 11th April Empty4/4/2009, 6:05 am

“Behemoth” by Electric Wizard starts to play. There are no reactions from the crowd except for silence until
Justin Alsop emerges from the backstage. The Silence quickly erupts into boo’s as Justin makes his way towards the ring. Fatalstrife and Joan F walk out from the backstage and start to follow Justin towards the ring. Justin climbs into the ring and grabs a mic. Fatalstrife and Joan F climb in the ring and wait for Justin to start talking.
Justin: “Now, I bet you all are wondering what F-Squared are doing out here?”
The Crowd boo Justin as he talks.
Justin: “You see, in order to succeed in this business you have to team up with someone who wants the same thing. The reason why these two were brought together. Success. But success has eluded F-Squared to the point where they are currently not even in tag team title race at the moment. That’s where I come in. While I still have my intentions of destroying my step-brother I plan on bringing success to F-Squared.”
The Crowd start chanting for Jeremy.
Crowd: “JEREMY!! JEREMY!! JEREMY!!”
Justin: "Speaking of Jeremy i applaud the person who attacked him the other night. Very Well Done! Couldn't have done it better myself. Except for the fact he would have stayed down."
The Crowd start to boo again.
Justin: “As of right now the alliance of F-Squared and Justin Alsop has begun. No one will be safe. Everyone will be put on notice, and should anyone try and stop us, then they will pay. You have already seen what I have done to “The Natural” Jesse Blue and trust me, with F-Squared by my side there will be more casualties.”
“Behemoth” starts to play again as Justin and F-Squared leave the ring and return to the backstage.
A camera is backstage showing Elisha standing by the entrance to the entrance ramp. Justin and F-Squared walk out and stop right behind her. Elisha turns around and instantly freezes when she sees Justin.
Justin: “Well if it isn’t the dirty tramp. How you going Elisha?”
Elisha turns to walk away but Joan F grabs her.
Justin: “You going somewhere? You don’t want to interview me? Unlike you. You usually want to get the big scoop. What’s wrong this time? No wait. At some time this season you gonna get fired because the man you slept with to get this job is no longer GM!”
Joan F starts to laugh as Elisha struggles to break free.
Justin: “But’s it ok Elisha. I’ll make everything better.”
Justin starts to rub his hand on Elisha’s face when she breaks out of Joan F’s grasp and slaps Justin as hard as she can before running off crying. Justin watches her run.
Justin: “I think she likes me.”
Justin and F-Squared start to walk towards the locker rooms as the camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Combine to Succeed RP for XFA Show 11th April
Page 1 of 1