X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008   Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008 Empty10/8/2008, 9:40 pm

I don’t know if you want to use this as a promo for Saturday. It leads to either outcome of the match.

*Quan’s entrance plays on the big screen but before it is finished Quan heads down to the ring. He takes no time to high five any fans and makes it to the ring in record time. After accepting a microphone he signals for the music to stop.*
~
Quan : "Loyal XFA fans. I come to you feeling sad. Sad for the future of XFA. Sad for the future of Quan. Sad, yes, sad for the future of the wrestling. I have known for some time that our General Manager has a disliking for me. As far back as July and the fatal 4 way steel cage match, it became clear that, only after he became referee, was there any doubt as to the winner. Since then I beleive many of his decisions have been ridden with fear. And more specifically, Fear of Quan!!

Why have I never been pitted against the might of The Dominator? It is because of DANTE’S fear that I might have the power to beat one of the shinning lights of XFA.

Why have I never been pitted against the might of Mathler? It is because of DANTE’S fear that I might have the power to beat one of the title holders of XFA.

Why have I never been pitted against DANTE’S himself? It is because of his own fear that I might have the power to beat even our own general manager.

And now. Here I am. At the end of another season of XFA. After having faced half wits and amatures time and time again, only to be told I could be thrown out all together when faced with Darth Clay.

Well an ‘I QUIT’ match holds no fear for me. My life is not ruled by fear, but by honour.

I will fight for my survival tonight, if I am successful then maybe I will gain some respect in this federation, if I fail then maybe it is back to the wilderness for young Quan.

Either way I PROMISE to the fans of XFA, you will never see the last of Quan.”

[This could be flowed up by a response from anyone, or just lead into the scheduled match]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008   Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008 Empty10/9/2008, 12:42 am

~DANTE's music starts to play. DANTE coems out with a mic.~
DANTE: "Ahhhh, Quan. The brave mongolian, the great beast from the mountains, the awesome sheep herder... Let me set you straight. I do not hate you, I have no disdainf or you... as a matter of fact, I am a big fan of yours. I signed you to XFA because I know you are destined for big things and all these matches I've put you in is a way to prepare you... and now you are ready and it is time to cash in... So i tell you what, tonight... in that very ring... your I Quit match against Darth Clay will be a #1 contenders match for the Universal-X Championship!"
~The crowd cheers.~
DANTE: "And to prove to you further that I dio not dislike you, to give you an extra incentive, win tonight and after the show I personally treat you to a kabob at your favorite restaurant here in Amsterdam. And I heard their brownies are quite good as well."
~The crowd goes wild.~
DANTE: "So good luck on your match tonight!"
~DANTE's music starts playing as DANTE smiles and disappears in the entrance way.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008   Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008 Empty10/9/2008, 4:46 am

Darth Clay sits on a stool in back with Elisha holding a microphone.
+
Elisha "Darth Clay this week you have...."
+
Darth Clay "MATHLER...last week in that ring out front, I showed everyone in the world that watches Aggression that I am better then you. I wore you out. I showed you pain. I made you hurt in places that you never knew existed. I showed the entire world that the belt around you waist should be mine."
+
Elisha "Darth Clay, that was last week, now this week Dante has..."
+
Darth Clay "Dante? Dante you say? Dante is afraid to give me my shot at that title. He knows that once that title is around my waist, that there is no way that anyone will take it from me. Dante is afraid that once I get the gold I will become more powerful in Aggression then he is..And he should be afraid of that."
+
Elisha "As I was trying to say, this week you will face Quan for..."
+
Darth Clay " Quan...I am tired of hearing the name of the mongrol."
+
Elisha "Umm... A mongrol is a dog..Quan is from Mongolia and...."
+
Darth Clay "Give me that." He grabs the microphone away from Elisha. "I said just what I meant. A mongrol... He is a dog not a warrior. I do not care that I have to face this Quan yet again. It is just another way that Dante has to try and keep me from the belt. I beat the champ..I DESERVE the title shot. Now I have to face someone in a I Quit match? MATHLER you better be ready for me because I am coming for that belt. Even if I am not declared the number one contender tonight, I will take that belt away from you."
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008   Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008 Empty10/9/2008, 9:42 am

DANTE wrote:

DANTE: "And to prove to you further that I dio not dislike you, to give you an extra incentive, win tonight and after the show I personally treat you to a kabob at your favorite restaurant here in Amsterdam. And I heard their brownies are quite good as well."
~The crowd goes wild.~
DANTE: "So good luck on your match tonight!"
~DANTE's music starts playing as DANTE smiles and disappears in the entrance way.~

~*A big smile crosses Quan's face. He turns to the crowds still with microphone in hand.*
~
Quan: "Loyal fans. I was wrong. We see now that our GM is a trusted man with an honourable heart. I promise you now that I will lay siege to the Universal title and make it my own.
~

Our GM is wrong about one thing though! The kebabs and brownies will be my treat tonight!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008   Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008 Empty10/10/2008, 8:18 am

{{ this is so gay... wish i can have an appearance at XFA and makes this psychedelic clowns out of this show...}}
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008   Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008 Empty10/10/2008, 12:49 pm

King Of Heel wrote:
{{ this is so gay... wish i can have an appearance at XFA and makes this psychedelic clowns out of this show...}}

GB, you sound like a massive homophobe to me. Textbook closet case self-loather. Can't be comfortable with your own sexuality.

I only have 2 words for you - therapy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008   Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quan Rp for XFA Sat 11th October 2008
Page 1 of 1