X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan entrance RP for 22nd Nov 2008 XFA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan entrance RP for 22nd Nov 2008 XFA Empty
PostSubject: Quan entrance RP for 22nd Nov 2008 XFA   Quan entrance RP for 22nd Nov 2008 XFA Empty11/21/2008, 10:17 am

*Quan's music plays and his familiar video introduction plays on the big screen. However when Quan appears at the top of the runway he is carrying a FLAME THROWER!! After launching a couple of jets of fire into the air Quan targets the giant Mongolian barbeque on the runway and turns the flame thrower on it before dropping it to the ground. The barbeque now roars with fire as Quan makes his way into the ring*
~
Reggie: "A big entrance from Quan tonight to celebrate holding the Aggression Title"
~
Brandon: "Yes, it looks like Quan is going all out to celebrate his new title. And the crowd love him. It looks like the junior chapter of his fan club are in tonight."~
~
*The camera pans to see that one of the ring side rows is filled with a primary school class holding up Quan banners and cheering for the wild man.*
~
Quan: “Good evening wrestling fans. If I can have you attention for a few seconds”
~
*The crowds settles down*
~
Quan: “A few months ago I made a promise. A promise to the children of Rock Ridge Primary school that when I became a XFA tittle holder then I would dedicate that win to them”
~
*Quan gestures to the kids in the front row*
~
Quan: “However when I rightfully won the Universal title this month, it was taken from me before I could celebrate with my loyal fans. Well kids, tonight is your night. Because as Aggression champion I dedicate this title to you.”
~
*Quan drops down to ring side and passes the title belt to the kids in the front row before jumping back into the ring*
~
Reggie: "Well Quan’s reign as Universal champion lasted for only one match before seeing Krusher K take it from him under controversial circumstances"
~
Brandon: "Yes Reggie, and now tonight he is up against the man mountain Dex022 in an endurance specific match. Quan must be trying to make the most of his time at the top in case he again is a one match wonder.”
~
Reggie: "Whether we wins or loses I think he has some loyal fans who will never forget tonight."
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan entrance RP for 22nd Nov 2008 XFA
Page 1 of 1