X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan's Dilemma Sorted! (20 Dec 2008 show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quan's Dilemma Sorted! (20 Dec 2008 show) Empty
PostSubject: Quan's Dilemma Sorted! (20 Dec 2008 show)   Quan's Dilemma Sorted! (20 Dec 2008 show) Empty12/16/2008, 11:33 am

(near start of the show, please)

== DANTE'S OFFICE ==

Dante : Quan, I've got a challenge if you're up to it?

Quan : No challenge is too big for the Mongolian War Machine, what is it.

Dante : This week I'm going to Tag you against DTJ and True Nutter, but you need to find your own partner. I'm feeling lazy today.

Quan : That's no problem. Who wouldn't want to tag with me?

Dante : That's the spirit, now go and get them.

* Quan marches out of the office. *

Commentator 1 : That should make things interesting for DTJ and Nutter, not knowing who they'll be facing.

Commentator 2 : Quan looks like he's relishing this challenge.

... a bit later in the show before Pit's matchup and after Pit's RP ...

Quan : Pit, you're my Tag Partner tonight.

Pit : I'd love to man, but lights have told me to take apart How320, so no can do.

Quan (storming off) : You're worthless in my eyes.

Commentator 1 : Not a good start for Quan.

Commentator 2 : Yeah, Pit's not with it anyway.

... a bit later again, some time in the second half of the show ...

Quan marches down to the ring, and grabs a mic from the ring announcer.

Quan : Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a problem of epic proportions, tonight I am to Tag against Diamond Troy Justice and True Nutter. *cheers from the crowd* The problem is there appears to be no-one out the back who has the balls to tag with me and take them apart. I am getting sick ..

** Out In The Fields blares out across the arena, and Krusher Kayls appears on the Titan Tron **

Commentator 1 : Wow, it's Krusher Kayls, she's being brave interrupting Quan.

Commentator 2 : She's on a roll at the moment, let's see what she has to say.

Kayls : Quan, how about tagging with someone who really has no balls, but has something better, a chair! *she holds a chair above her head and then points it at him*

Quan (breaks out laughing) : You want to tag with me, why ever would I accept you?

Kayls : Well Quanny, let me see now, who did you lose the Universal-X title to and who has defended it 3 times so far?

Commentator 1 : Did she really call him Quanny?

Quan : Yes, you have done all of those, but what makes you
worthy of being my tag partner.

Kayls : To put it in simple terms, I'm all that's left, you've asked everyone who you deemed worthy or are already in action. The only other option is that you take them on alone, which I'm sure you think you can handle.

Quan : I swear to Genghis Khan that I've been set up. I hate to say this but Krusher you can be my Tag Partner for one night only.

Kayls : You won't regret this Quan, we'll make an awesome team. The Mongol and Elf Connection will reign supreme.

** The titan tron blinks out. Quan throws the microphone onto the ring floor and then storms up the ramp. **

Commentator 1 : So, it's Quan and Krusher Kayls versus Diamond Troy Justice and True Nutter, no scriptwriter could
have wrote anything better.

Commentator 2 : It's going to be real interesting to see if they can work together at all.
Back to top Go down

Quan's Dilemma Sorted! (20 Dec 2008 show)
Page 1 of 1