X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signing Your Life Away???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Signing Your Life Away??? 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Signing Your Life Away??? Empty
PostSubject: Signing Your Life Away???   Signing Your Life Away??? Empty3/13/2009, 2:16 am

~ Justin Alsop is seen walking backstage. As he passes Dante's office, he notices that the door is open. He glances over to see "The Natural" Jesse Blue with Dante in the office. Dante notices Justin and calls out to him. Justin enters the office... ~

Jesse Blue: Surprise! You know... I was just talking to Dante here about you. I told him about how I'm tired of you walking around like you own the place. I told him how I liked you better when you just kept your mouth shut. You know... It's a shame... What you're doing with your brother... How you're picking fights with everyone on the roster. Oh, I'm sorry... Both rosters. I guess I don't give you enough credit there. Dante told me... I should do something about it. I agreed... and now here you are.

Dante: Justin. I need you to sign this contract. It's for a BURIED ALIVE match at St. Patrick's Day Massacre. If you'll just sign here.

(Add something -chat- composure during signing.) I'll see what you say, then get the last word. That way when you get the last word (he-he) it will stick
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Signing Your Life Away???   Signing Your Life Away??? Empty3/13/2009, 2:29 am

Justin looks at Dante. He gets his trademark smirk and looks towards Jesse who is grinning from one ear to the other.

Justin: "So let me get this straight. And i will even say it slowly so these North Korean retards can understand. You want to put your career on the line against me Jesse? Look at us. One of us (Points to himself) is rising to the top of the business where as the other one (Points at Jesse) is stagnating. And you want a match against me? Not just any match but a BURIED ALIVE match. Are you insane?"

(Over to you Jesse.)
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signing Your Life Away???   Signing Your Life Away??? Empty3/13/2009, 3:15 am

~ Justin Alsop is seen walking backstage. As he passes Dante's office, he notices that the door is open. He glances over to see "The Natural" Jesse Blue with Dante in the office. Dante notices Justin and calls out to him. Justin enters the office... ~

Jesse Blue: "Surprise! You know... I was just talking to Dante here about you. I told him about how I'm tired of you walking around like you own the place. I told him how I liked you better when you just kept your mouth shut. You know... It's a shame... What you're doing with your brother... How you're picking fights with everyone on the roster. Oh, I'm sorry... Both rosters. I guess I don't give you enough credit there. Dante told me... I should do something about it. I agreed... and now here you are."

Dante: Justin. "I need you to sign this contract. It's for a BURIED ALIVE match at St. Patrick's Day Massacre. If you'll just sign here."

Justin looks at Dante. He gets his trademark smirk and looks towards Jesse who is grinning from one ear to the other.

Justin: "So let me get this straight. And I will even say it slowly, so these North Korean retards can understand. You want to put your career on the line against me Jesse? Look at us. One of us (Points to himself) is rising to the top of the business where as the other one (Points at Jesse) is stagnating. And you want a match against me? Not just any match but a BURIED ALIVE match. Are you insane?"

Jesse: "I'm not stagnating. I would hardly call it that. I'd call it, 'a never-ending battle for truth and justice'. Look at you... Smug... Cocky... Unaware of what's about to happen to you. I have news for you. You're not rising to the top. You're sinking into a hole... A hole six feet deep...Come St. Patrick's Day Massacre, your luck will run out..."

~Justin, with his trademark smirk still on his face, signs the contract after looking it over quite thoroughly. Jesse Blue, happy with what he's done, goes to leave. Justin steps into his way, standing nose to nose with Jesse. With each man staring intently into each eyes, Dante clears his throat, breaking the cold silence. The men break their icy stare, and Jesse leaves the office with Justin watching intently.~
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Signing Your Life Away???   Signing Your Life Away??? Empty3/13/2009, 5:03 am

THIS IS FOR LATER ON IN THE NIGHT:

“The Natural” Jesse Blue is standing by a water cooler talking with a crew member. Jesse then pushes the crew member out of the way and is hit with a devastating chair shot.

The camera zooms out and Justin Alsop is shown. He begs Jesse to get up as Jesse slowly tries to make his way to his feet. Justin hits Jesse on the back with a devastating Chair Shot.

Justin then starts to pummel Jesse with devastating right hand punches busting Jesse open.

Justin gets up, drags Jesse’s body over to a nearby table as Fatalstrife quickly runs over and tries to pull Justin off Jesse. Justin connects with a right hand executing a strong punch knocking Fatalstrife over.

Justin Alsop takes Jesse Blue by the legs before lifting Jesse Blue over his back and then quickly swings Jesse Blue over his shoulder and slams Jesse Blue back first onto the mat executing a
LEGENDARY Whiplash Through the Table.

JESSE BLUE IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!

Justin gets up and surveys Jesse’s body laying in a heap of wood as Joan F and Fatalstrife get in between them. Justin is smiling from ear to ear as medical staff quickly get to the scene and try to help Jesse. Justin walks away with Fatalstrife and Joan F following him to make sure nothing else happens. The Medical staff try to communicate with Jesse.

Medical Staff Member: “Jesse! Can you hear me? Jesse!”
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signing Your Life Away???   Signing Your Life Away??? Empty3/13/2009, 5:40 am

Holy Hardcore Holocaust, Justin... That was... AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Signing Your Life Away???   Signing Your Life Away??? Empty3/13/2009, 5:47 am

i would of helped you jesse but my ear was itchy
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Signing Your Life Away???   Signing Your Life Away??? Empty3/13/2009, 5:53 am

That's how you write a RP for a beatdown!

WOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signing Your Life Away???   Signing Your Life Away??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Signing Your Life Away???
Page 1 of 1