X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

contract signing!(XFA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

contract signing!(XFA) Empty
PostSubject: contract signing!(XFA)   contract signing!(XFA) Empty4/22/2011, 12:38 am

(PLEASE AT THE END OF THE SHOW AND WORTHY IF YOU WANNA CHANGE ANYTHING JUST SAY AND SORRY ITS A LITTLE RUSHED)

~Inside the ring a table is set up with 3 chairs behind it, sat in the chairs are Jack Roberts, Slugger, and Worthy. They all have mics in front of them, Jack Roberts quickly picks up a mic~
Jack Roberts: "Hello Manchester!"
~The crowd cheer loudly at the mention of their hometown~
Worthy: "Can we hurry and get this over with?"
~Jack Roberts hands Worthy a pen, Worthy looks though the contract reading most of it, he flips to the last page and is about to sign it but before he does he is interrupted by Slugger~
Slugger: "Hold up one gosh darn second!"
~Worthy stops what he is doing and puts the contract down and turns is attention to the man he faces in 3 days at Super Force~
Slugger: "Before you sign that contract Worthy, I gotta say something."
Worthy: "Slugger, we already agreed on the match. Let me sign it already so we can make it official."
Slugger: "I just wanted to make sure he fully understand what you are signing. Because once we make this match official, there is no backing out. We will have no choice to tear down the house at Super Force."
Worthy: "Slugger, I fully understand what this contract means. But come Super Force, there won't be any backing out when I beat you."
~Slugger smiles at Worthy, as Worthy signs the contract and slides it over to Slugger~
Slugger: "I like your spirit, because I want you to bring your A game. I'm bringing mine and I want a fight. I want a match for the ages, so you better be ready to give it your all because I won't be holding anything back."
~Slugger signs the contract and hands it back to Jack Roberts, who turns and leaves the ring. Slugger gets up from the table and starts to leave the ring~
Worthy tosses his chair back and dives over the table into a forward roll
then dives into the stomach of Slugger executing a devastating Rogue Spear!!

Brandon: "Looks like worthy got the final word tonight, I can't wait to see these two go at, its set to be the match of the century."
Reggie: "I will be happy if the match doesn't put me to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: contract signing!(XFA)   contract signing!(XFA) Empty4/22/2011, 3:41 am

The only thing I would change is these:

Like a Star @ heaven on your other RP (the one that was supposed to be on XFW) change it so it happens during XFA and have the men in suits pull me from the crowd then go to the office that way and end it with Worthy sitting back in the crowd.

Like a Star @ heaven Add to this rp that Worthy jumps the barrier from the crowd.

This is so it's inline with my rp as I have some crowd stuff planned as part of the XFA GM storyline.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: contract signing!(XFA)   contract signing!(XFA) Empty4/22/2011, 4:44 am

Again, I rather Worthy take over as GM on the last show of the season so I'll be editing this a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: contract signing!(XFA)   contract signing!(XFA) Empty4/22/2011, 8:50 am

TheSentinel wrote:
Again, I rather Worthy take over as GM on the last show of the season so I'll be editing this a bit.

Better yet edit the match report at the PPV instead so I win Laughing

Only joking, maybe edit this rp.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: contract signing!(XFA)   contract signing!(XFA) Empty4/22/2011, 11:58 am

Ok, whatever. Not really fussed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: contract signing!(XFA)   contract signing!(XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

contract signing!(XFA)
Page 1 of 1