X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

contract signing (xfa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

contract signing (xfa) Empty
PostSubject: contract signing (xfa)   contract signing (xfa) Empty3/2/2010, 4:46 am

~"New Divide" by Linkin Park begins to blast over the arena's sound system as The Sentinel makes his way down to the ring. A table has been set up with two chairs in the middle of the ring~
The Sentinel: "I'm out here tonight to oversee a contract signing between Slugger and Plin. On XFW, Plin came to me with this contract for a match between him and slugger, where the loser would be forced to retire. Being the businessman that I am, I jumped at the opportunity and agreed to the match. So without further ado, Plin, Slugger, get down here."
~Plin makes his way down to the ring and shakes The Sentinel's hand before taking his seat~
~A few moments go by, and there is still no sign of Slugger~
The Sentinel: "Any time now, Slugger~
~After a few moments, Rooftops by Lost Prophets begins to blast over the arena's p.a system as Slugger makes his way down to the ring wearing a hoodie covering his face. He enters the ring and quickly takes his seat~
The Sentinel: "Alright, now that you are both here, lets get this over with."
~Plin picks up a mic and begins to speak~
Plin: "Well Slugger I'm glad you could be here. After the beatings you've received recently, I figured that you changed your mind. After all, you would have to be stupid to put your career on the line against me."
~Slugger grabs a mic but doesn't say anything~
The Sentinel: "If you two don't mind, I still have a show to run. Now both of your attorneys have looked over the contract, and both of you verbally agreed to it. So Plin, you sign first."
~The Sentinel slides the contract over to Plin. Plin takes a pen, flips through a couple of pages and signs the contract. He then slides the contract and pen over to Slugger~
~Slugger puts the mic to his mouth, but doesn't say anything~
Plin: "Nothing to say Slugger? Well that's a first. Usually you have no trouble opening your big mouth."
~Slugger quickly reaches across the table and slaps Plin. Plin quickly stands up and confronts Slugger. He tries to see Slugger's face under the hoodie, but is unable because Slugger is wearing a mask~
Plin: "If you're going to slap me, at least have the guts to look at me, face to face."
~Plin quickly grabs Slugger and rips his mask off to reveal a Crew member~
Plin: "What the hell?"
~Before Plin realizes what's going on, the real Slugger comes out from under the ring and climbs the top turnbuckle, The Sentinel quickly gets out of the way as Sluggers jumps off hitting Plin with a clothesline. He then grabs Plin and puts his head under his armpit, and lifts him up in a vertical position
falling down, driving Plin through the table head first with a Brainbuster~
~Slugger then picks the mic off the ground~
Slugger: "Plin you wanted a fight? You want me at Saint Patrick's Day Massacre? Well Plin, you won't be facing the same person you did at Chaos 'N' Mayhem, you're going to be facing the guy who beat four men in the same night for become the first Universal-X Champion. Your going to be facing the guy that defeated stables like BANE. Come St. Pat's Day, I'm bringing my A game, and at the end of the night, it will be you out of a job!"
~The Crowd starts cheering crazy for Slugger~
~The Sentinel hands the contract and pen to Slugger, who signs it and hands it back~
~Slugger leaves the ring as Referee's and Trainers rush to the ring to check on Plin~

(ok sent if you want to change your lines you may or anything about the roleplay. im hopeing to have this at the end of the show if possible but diffently after my tag team match.)
Back to top Go down

contract signing (xfa)
Page 1 of 1