X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy contract signing (XFA 10/9)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy contract signing (XFA 10/9) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy contract signing (XFA 10/9)   Worthy contract signing (XFA 10/9) Empty10/7/2010, 10:22 am

~In the middle of the ring is a table with a chair on either side and Sentinel is standing in the ring holding up a contract for the All or Nothing PPV~
The Sentinel: "Well Worthy, times up and it's now the deadline, so come on down and make your decision as I've already signed this contract, now it's your turn."
~Worthy's entrance theme plays as Worthy makes his way down to the ring~
Worthy: "Firstly did you add the stipulation that I asked for?"
Sentinel: "Yep, you vs 4 members of Destiny in a Gauntlet match and if you win, you get any XFE management member in a match of your choosing with everyone banned from ring side..."
Worthy (interrupts): "Good stuff..."
The Sentinel (interrupts): "However if one Rebel Nation member as much as comes to the entrance ramp during the match, Rebel Nation must disband."
Worthy: "That's fine with me as I can take Destiny on single handed as I've already beat the strongest member, Gobeer who is also the leader of Destiny, twice..."
The Sentinel (interrupts): "Yeah in a tag team match."
Worthy: "True, but I've asked a thousand times for a one on one match with Gobeer and you've declined and instead I got a triple threat match, some daft stable warfare match and several tag team matches, which is ironic considering I created the tournament for him to win the number 1 contendership for the Universal-X title and although he won the triple threat match, he didn't pin me..."
The Sentinel: "Go tell it to the boss...oh wait that's me, hahaha!!"
~Worthy signs the contract whilst talking~
Worthy: "You see some people might think you are trying to protect Gobeer..."
The Sentinel (interrupts) "He doesn't need protecting."
Worthy: "...and come to think of it, I never got my rematch for that title."
The Sentinel: "Your rematch was scrapped as punishment for trying to kill Courtney."
Worthy: "In fact didn't you make Gobeer an honorary member of management behind the scenes a while back?"
The Sentinel: "What are you getting at Worthy?"
Worthy: "Also a Universal-X title match is a type of match technically."
Sentinel: "Wait...you can't...I won't let you!!"
Worthy: "Well Sentinel come down and cost me the match then...oh wait you can't."
Sentinel: "I am the boss, I can do what I like."
Worthy: "Maybe you should read the contract before you sign it, your secretary was on her way to the board of directors with the contract and Playboy flirted with her and managed to get the contract from her."
The Sentinel: "That's impossible, the board of directors got the contract."
Worthy: "Indeed they did, but not before I added a little something extra to the contract."
~Worthy throws the signed contract to Sentinel who is anxiously reading it~
Worthy: "Read it and weep Sentinel as you, Gobeer and any member of XFE management are banned from ringside too."
~Worthy flicks the V sign at an angry Sentinel as he walks out of the ring whilst his entrance theme plays~
The Sentinel: "Damn you Worthy!!"
~The Sentinel throws the contract down, flips the table, throws the chairs out of the ring and kicks the ring post~
Back to top Go down

Worthy contract signing (XFA 10/9)
Page 1 of 1