X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life's Blood XFA 09/25/7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Life's Blood XFA 09/25/7 Empty
PostSubject: Life's Blood XFA 09/25/7   Life's Blood XFA 09/25/7 Empty7/23/2009, 12:46 pm

~Backstage Elisha Cuthbert and Jill Wagner are seen having a bit of an argument~
Jill Wagner: "I want to interview the new guy."
Elisha Cuthbert: " No, it's my turn to do a segment you had the last three you interview hog."
~Some one appears off the camera and the girls stop chattering at one another, and stare for a moment~
Jill Wagner: "You know on second thought maybe I should go find Milo and interview him..."
~Elisha is left holding the microphone as Jill runs off to find Milo else where in the locker room~
Elisha Cuthbert (going from a look of nervous fear to a complete business woman) "Hello, everyone at this time I would like to introduce to you one of the newest members of the X-Force locker room Mordious."
~Mordious enters the frame looking ready for a battle, and it's hard not to notice take three back peddling steps as he gets closer to her~
Elisha Cuthbert: "You have a match tonight against Morbid Distruction. Do you have any thoughts on the match at hand?"
Mordious: " I've told you I have a morbid fascination with justice. My opponent has a morbid fascination destruction. His fascination led him to actually go by his symptom."
Elisha Cuthbert: " I never thought of it that way. I guess that wraps up this interview since my guest here looks ready to go out there for his first match."
~Elisha goes to walk away, but Mordious reaches out for the microphone. As Elisha leaves the interview area you can faintly hear her complain about Mordious smelling like formaldehyde~
Mordious: (Looking off screen.) "It's used in embalming a person. Helps to keep the person fresh until the corpses loved ones have paraded weeping in a nonsensical way over it. Now, back to the matter at hand."
~Mordious turns to the screen his dead eyes making contact with each viewer~
Mordious: "Morbid Distruction... Morbid Justice is on it's way."
~Mordious drops the microphone and leaves the shot as the camera's go dark~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Life's Blood XFA 09/25/7   Life's Blood XFA 09/25/7 Empty7/23/2009, 1:12 pm

Good stuff there, Mordious. I like the formaldehyde comment! Smile
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Life's Blood XFA 09/25/7   Life's Blood XFA 09/25/7 Empty7/24/2009, 2:52 am

Spoiler:

~Then Worthy walks up to Elisha with his own microphone~
Worthy: "Did he say he has a problem with mindless destruction?"
Elisha Cuthbert: "Yes why?"
Worthy: "Seems like we have another do-gooder in the fed trying to spoil the Master's Of Mayhem's fun."
Elisha Cuthbert: "Why should you care as your from XFW anyway which is why I'm wondering, what are you doing here at XFA?"
Worthy: "I'm here to support my fellow M.O.M member and as for my concern about the do-gooder on XFA... lets just say people like Mordious make me sick with all there talk about Justice and Honor as Mordious needs to wake up and smell the coffee because there is no Justice, no Honor, only MAYHEM!!"
~Worthy gives the microphone to Elisha and walks away but Elisha stops him~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Just before you go, I've heard a rumor that you will be making a big announcement on the next XFW at the start of next season, is that true?"
Worthy: "Yes it is and I suggest Sentinel pays close attention to it."
Elisha Cuthbert: "Can't wait for that and thanks for your time."
Worthy: "No thank you, as your much nicer than the bimbo we have on XFW."
~Worthy walks whilst Elisha stands there angrily~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life's Blood XFA 09/25/7   Life's Blood XFA 09/25/7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life's Blood XFA 09/25/7
Page 1 of 1