X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERIOUS IN TEXAS <If not too late>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
patbooker
XFE Hall of Famer
patbooker

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-11-20

SERIOUS IN TEXAS     <If not too late> Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUS IN TEXAS <If not too late>   SERIOUS IN TEXAS     <If not too late> Empty2/13/2009, 5:46 pm

~Serious Pat Booker walks down to the ring holding a mic. The crowd goes wild and chants his name he looks more Serious than ever.~

SERIOUS PAT BOOKER: I had to come out and say a few words to our great fans here in San Antonio. In a few minutes you'll see PIT "PAPER CHAMP" VIPER come down here and try to defend his title against DTJ. My money is on DTJ. I'm not here for me tonight I'm here for Kayls, she was wronged like no other, she deserves to be champion and I think she should have another shot ASAP. Now back to me.

~The crowd cheers, begin chanting BOOK-ER BOOK-ER~

SERIOUS PAT BOOKER:I have been chasing gold since I got here and I still think I will be the champion once given another shot. Would I rather face PITS instead of KAYLS? You bet, but I'm not happy with the way things went down and won't go after her title until she has settled this mess. VIPER BEWARE!!!! If I see you see me, I'll make sure you wished you didn't.

~Pat drops the mic and leaves the ring~

<If anyone would like to continue if there's time please do.>
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

SERIOUS IN TEXAS     <If not too late> Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS IN TEXAS <If not too late>   SERIOUS IN TEXAS     <If not too late> Empty2/13/2009, 6:33 pm

~Before Pat Booker was able to leave the ring, DANTE's music starts playing. DANTE comes out, walks down the ramp and enters the ring holding a mic.~
DANTE: "Well, well, well. Another star trying to shine brighter than they really are. It's not surprise to see you here, but it is a surprise to hear you say that you are here for the former Universal-X Champion, Krusher Kayls,"
~The crowd cheers at the mention of Krusher's name.~
DANTE: "But you know what, I am a generous General Manager and I like giving chances. So since you feel bad for Krusher Kayls and you believe she deserves another title shot and you believe you deserve a title shot . . . Next season, on our very first X-Force Aggression show, it will be Krusher Kayls vs. Pat Booker for a #1 contender match for the Universal-X Championship!"
~DANTE's music starts to play as the crowd goes wild.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

SERIOUS IN TEXAS <If not too late>
Page 1 of 1