X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Texas Hold 'Em...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Texas Hold 'Em... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Texas Hold 'Em... Empty
PostSubject: Texas Hold 'Em...   Texas Hold 'Em... Empty3/14/2011, 4:35 am

~The Words "Earlier Today" appear in the bottom right corner of the screen. Fans gather at the entrance to the parking garage. As each car passes through, fans cheer or boo. Fans are happy to see each of the superstars through the car's windows. A silver Ferrari F430 pulls through. The fans cheer, as the car stops, and revs it's engine for the fans, before entering the garage. A few minutes later, "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out of the parking garage, much to the delight of the fans. He smiles at the response. He pulls out a marker, appearing to be ready to sign some autographs for the fans~
Jesse: "Now this is hardcore! Are you ready for "Chaos and Mayhem"???"
~The fans cheer loudly, as some fans begin to hand Jesse things to sign~
Fan: "Thank you so much! Are you worried about tonight??"
Jesse: "If you were in a title match against STB, would you worry???"
Fan: "Yes. You aren't??"
Jesse: "With people at ringside, ensuring that it's one on one, I don't worry. I know, one on one, I will regain the Aggression Championship tonight."
~Jesse signs more autographs. Some fans hug him afterwards. A lovely woman in a tank top approaches to get an autograph~
Jesse: "Can I sign something for you???"
~The woman squeezes together her breasts with her hands, making them nearly pop out of the top of her shirt. She looks down, then back at Jesse with a smile~
Jesse: "A pair of 10s! You bet!"
~Jesse signs one of her breasts, as a limo pulls through the crowd. It slows as it passes Jesse. Jesse notices the limo, and gets a worried look on his face. He quickly signs a few more autographs, and disappears back into the arena~
Brandon: "Jesse seemed worried about who was in that limo."
Reggie: "It was probably State of Flux. He should be afraid of them..."
Back to top Go down

Texas Hold 'Em...
Page 1 of 1