X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

might be late FOR RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

might be late FOR RP Empty
PostSubject: might be late FOR RP   might be late FOR RP Empty3/2/2011, 7:22 am

Da_One: "Hows it going Fab?"
Mr_Fabulous: "Not bad One, just watching some old footage on the TV before the match tonight begins."
Da_One: "Old footage? What of?"
Mr_Fabulous: "Just watching Worthy's rant."
Da_One: "Which one?"
Mr_Fabulous: "Here see for yourself I'll rewind the tape..."
Worthy: "You see when I created Rebel Nation it was supposed to be an urban street gang, but you all failed to understand what an urban street gang does, so this season I will show them puny mortals of Rebel Nation some urban gangland style violence."
Da_One: "Ah don't worry about it hes a fool for thinking hes got us beat."
Mr_Fabulous: "Yeah but remember what happened afterwards? Here I'll show you."
~The camera shows the entrance ramp and the crowd erupts in boo's as Rebel Nation makes it way to the ring. Worthy spots them and as they make it to the ring he runs at the ropes and jumps over them with taking out Rebel Nation with a Suicide Dive~
David Hood: "Worthy just took out Rebel Nation with one crazy dive."
~As Rebel Nation attempts to get back up, Worthy attacks them but the numbers are just to much and start to overwhelm him. Argo jumps off the apron and runs over to help Worthy. As he gets there we see Destiny run down the ramp and Bosero and Pat Booker make it over and start attacking Argo~
Matt Scott: "Destiny has arrived."
~The attack turns and Destiny has the upper hand on Argo and Rebel Nation is beating on Worthy. Both groups enter the ring and bring Worthy and Argo with them. Malkyto is trying to hit Worthy when he ducks and hits Pat Booker. This causes Destiny to go after Rebel Nation and the two group start fighting leaving the scene outside of the ring to an all out brawl~
David Hood: "This scene is becoming chaotic out here."

~Argo and Worthy make it back up and get back into the fight picking off anyone they can after a few moments Worthy and Argo have cleared the ring and both Rebel Nation and Destiny stare into the ring and then quickly change to the other group. The crowd is going nuts as Argo and Worthy stand tall in the middle of the ring~
Matt Scott: "It looks like tonight Argo and Worthy have survived tonight but it is only a matter of time till all this mayhem is cleared out and Destiny is left standing tall in XFE."

Da_One: "Hey don't worry about it turn the tape off its in the past and I've got it covered. If Worthy shows his face around here tonight I've got a little surprise for him."
Mr_Fabulous: "Let me guess, Malkyto and Casandra Cain? What about Big Fatty V and Big Cop, you know the last time I faced them it exactly didn't go my way."
Da_One: "Fab we all lose matches and that was in the past. Besides, I'm here with you and I don't like losing."
Mr_Fabulous: "It's not losing. I'm worried about Worthy or Destiny interfering in our match."
Da_One: "Yep I know what you mean, but don't worry about it, like I said I've got it covered...okay, so you with me?"
Mr_Fabulous: "Of course I'm with you, but I'm telling you now if any one interferes in this match, I am going to make those who do pay for it."
Da_One: "Don't worry about the match it will go our way tonight I promise."
Mr_Fabulous: "Okay, you convinced me."
Da_One: "Good now lets go out there and kick ass and take numbers."
Mr_Fabulous: "Hm, do you think I can get Cassandra's number?"
Da_One: "Yeah, after she gives you a head butt and rips your eyes out."
Mr_Fabulous laughs: "I think I'd rather take on Worthy if that's the case."
Da_One: "Good, now keep that in mind just in case he does show up."

AFTER THE MATCH

The camera shows the entrance ramp there stands Worthy the crowd start booing as Worthy makes his way down to the ring suddenly from behind the curtains Malkyto comes running out Malkyto jumps on Worthy and hits Worthy in the chin with his own forehead executing MORTAL Pitbull Terrier's Bite!!

Worthy gets up Worthy hits Malkyto with a low groin with the knee, executing a powerful Groin Knee Drop!!

Malkyto is down but wait here comes Cassandra Cain she pushes Worthy down Cassandra Cain grabs Worthys ankle

twisting it in an irregular way executing an rippling Riot Breaker!! *

Cassandra Cain keeps this ripping submission hold

WORTHY IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!

Cassandra Cain keeps This DESTRUCTIVE submission hold

WORTHY LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURED!!!

Cassandra Cain WILL NOT RELEASE THE GRASP!!!

Security some one call security!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

might be late FOR RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be late FOR RP   might be late FOR RP Empty3/2/2011, 7:23 am

prob to late
Back to top Go down

might be late FOR RP
Page 1 of 1