X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE

Go down 
+8
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
Jade
DANTE
TheSentinel
Dark Ryder
slugger
Jeremy
Worthy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/8/2008, 2:42 am

FOOLISH BOY...

MY NAME IS NOT BLACK HEART AS BLACK HEART IS A DESCRIPTION OF HY SOUL AND ALL OF YOUR SINS MR KIWI WILL PILE UP LIKE A SNOW BALL UNTIL THE TIME COMES TO UNLEASHE THEM UPON YOU LIKE AN AVALANCHE...

SO BEWARE MR KIWI AS THE BLACK RAGE IS NEARLY UPON US...
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/8/2008, 2:57 am

Ok ill try another guess lol.

Gusatve1er with a new gimmick??
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/8/2008, 3:09 am

Black-Heart wrote:
FOOLISH BOY...

MY NAME IS NOT BLACK HEART AS BLACK HEART IS A DESCRIPTION OF HY SOUL AND ALL OF YOUR SINS MR KIWI WILL PILE UP LIKE A SNOW BALL UNTIL THE TIME COMES TO UNLEASHE THEM UPON YOU LIKE AN AVALANCHE...

SO BEWARE MR KIWI AS THE BLACK RAGE IS NEARLY UPON US...

Black Fart..... You come here warning all the sinners..... Well let me tell you something..... "The Kiwi Icon" Jeremy Alsop isn't afraid of sinning.... infact i recommend sinning if it means i meet up with you and do you want to know why? Cause i will send you straight BACK to where you came from and you will learn that it isn't wise to mess with a X-Force Original. And that is all i have to say cause i AM "THE KIWI ICON" JEREMY ALSOP and what i say goes.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/8/2008, 4:17 am

I AM ALSO AN XFW ORIGINAL BUT UNLIKE PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF XFW BETRAYED ME AND DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO GIVE ME A SLAMMY AWARD SO I WILL UNLEASH THE BLACK RAGE UPON YOU AND THEM FOR OVER LOOKING ME BECAUSE I PUT XFW ON THE MAP AS THIS COMPANY WOULDN'T EVEN EXIST WITHOUT ME...

SO ALL OF YOU FOOLS WILL SOON NO MY NAME WHEN I CAST MY VENGENCE UPON YOU ALL...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/8/2008, 4:54 am

So you are a XFW Original.... How bout that.... An XFW Original insulting another XFW Original.... You know Black Fart.... A true XFW Original wouldn't have to hide themselves because we true XFW Originals have nothing to hide. We don't go around hiding behind some cryptic messages. We come out and face our fans, our peers and our Boss named The Sentinel.... No one is gonna take any crap from you Black Heart. We will all stand before the face of defiance and then slam that face to the mat so hard that defiance will never come back. I see you as that defiance and you will be slammed so hard you will never want to come back again.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/8/2008, 5:43 am

*screams* My sword will be the savior of my oppression!!!

Random: Yes

Jade says Welcome to the XFW Black Heart

Jada says you better watch your back because you have no idea what rage truly is until you have been in the ring with her.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 11:01 am

Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 3:11 pm

Well.... looks like i have nothing to be worried about then.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 3:16 pm

On the contary puny mortal scum as you are one of the infidels who dwell the sacred walls of XFW and just like the rest of the parasites here, you too will be the responsible for this empire burning to the ground at the hands of the black rage...

So my advice is run Kiwi run... because this is not the New Zealand all blacks rugby team that your dealing with as we are the Black Hearts and If you stand in our way then you too will be just another victim of the Dark Crusade...

So XFW you have been warned, join the hunters or become the hunted, HAHAHAHAHA!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 3:41 pm

The Black Hearts are just new stains here in XFW.... Coming from one stain and multiplying into others cause it got smudged when you tried to wipe it clean.... I'm gonna be the one to get rid of the stains once and for all and nothing is going to get in way in doing that.... You can breed a army, start a crusade, even build Rome in one day but the fact remains.... You and the Black Hearts will fade away before you begin and you will know that "The Kiwi Icon" Jeremy Alsop is to blame for your downfall and you would have felt the whiplash of "The Kiwi Icon".
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 3:55 pm

Plin: "We only want Chaos, Darkness and Blood. If you promise us, that three points, we will join your dark crusade".

Materazzi: "It's the time of war, blood and destruction."

Plin: "That our fire of chaos, joins the BLACK FIRE and engulfs the whole XFW and all that infidels".
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 3:58 pm

Team The Disillusioned Angels will stand against all that is wrong! We are here purely for our own enjoyment, and I gotta say, you will not be very enjoyable anyone who joins the Blackhearts as Jada & Jade will be out to hunt the hunters who hunt the hunted (confuzzled? I am Smile ).
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 4:00 pm

Now I'm even more confused on whose face and whose heel.
Laughing Mad
It seems like everyone's getting mixed up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 4:11 pm

I will help Jade and hunt the hunters Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 4:15 pm

The Kiwi Icon wrote:

you just proved again... youre a 100%... PURE MOUTH!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 4:18 pm

Jade wrote:
Team The Disillusioned Angels will stand against all that is wrong! We are here purely for our own enjoyment, and I gotta say, you will not be very enjoyable anyone who joins the Blackhearts as Jada & Jade will be out to hunt the hunters who hunt the hunted (confuzzled? I am Smile ).

i really like to join your crusade against all that is wrong... but im not an angels

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

but definitely im not a pure mouth also...

win or loose i will prove myself i am the elite among the best

king king king KING OF HEELS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 4:20 pm

Sukkeltje wrote:

psychedelic clown...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 4:46 pm

King Of Heel wrote:
The Kiwi Icon wrote:

And you just proved again that you are a spammer Laughing
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 4:47 pm

Disillusioned Angels? Noice...
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/9/2008, 4:53 pm

The Kiwi Icon wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:
The Kiwi Icon wrote:

And you just proved again that you are a spammer Laughing

you damn right ^_^
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/10/2008, 2:39 am

Plin wrote:
Plin: "We only want Chaos, Darkness and Blood. If you promise us, that three points, we will join your dark crusade".

Materazzi: "It's the time of war, blood and destruction."

Plin: "That our fire of chaos, joins the BLACK FIRE and engulfs the whole XFW and all that infidels".

(Does this mean YOU HAVE SUCCOMB TO THE BLACK RAGE? if so welcome aboard)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/10/2008, 6:06 am

King Of Heel wrote:
Sukkeltje wrote:

psychedelic clown...

Pyschadelis clown, pure mouth??

There is a so called spocalypse coming but it aint black heart !!ITS GODSBLOODS SPAM BACK ONCE AGAIN!!

...and twice as dangerous, annoying and and and spamy...well I ran out of words
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/10/2008, 7:16 am

TheDominator wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:
Sukkeltje wrote:

psychedelic clown...

Pyschadelis clown, pure mouth??

There is a so called spocalypse coming but it aint black heart !!ITS GODSBLOODS SPAM BACK ONCE AGAIN!!

...and twice as dangerous, annoying and and and spamy...well I ran out of words

well im dangerous ... not only my spam... but my skills as a wrestler and if you noticed dom its been 2 months now and still you cant get a win against ME... so all i can say right now is... YOURE A CERTIFIED 100% PURE MOUTH

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty10/10/2008, 11:56 pm

I beat you yesterday. I put it on the XFW brawling park thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE   BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BEWARE XFW OF THE BLACK RAGE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2