X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mrends rage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

mrends rage Empty
PostSubject: mrends rage   mrends rage Empty5/7/2009, 8:46 pm

mrend was walking home and thinking at the some time

mrend: i so need to get lenny sten mad iv got the dumb thing mad now just lenny is left

he was still walking when he got a good plan

mrend: i know ill get Hydramon and lenny mad.

mrend lit lennys home on fire then left a note saying Hydramon was here ha ha

mrend: "my work here is done in flames"

then we walked away when lenny come home

lenny sten: "no my home no! who done this

lenny then saw then note

lenny sten "Hydramon!!!!!!!!! im going to kill you!!"

at mrends home

mrend "good now i can act as a face for a bit"

(Hydramon and lenny what do you think)
Back to top Go down

mrends rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: mrends rage   mrends rage Empty5/7/2009, 8:55 pm

good good... but i'm thinking that this feud is to exaggerated... we need to put on some matches before all this rage...
Back to top Go down

mrends rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: mrends rage   mrends rage Empty5/7/2009, 8:56 pm

ok true lol
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

mrends rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: mrends rage   mrends rage Empty5/7/2009, 9:26 pm

Instead of concentrating on so many little RPs, maybe setting up a plan between you guys to set up all this stuff would be best.

Figure out how you guys want to get this going between you guys... and be realistic too, like something you'd see on TV. The fed popularity helps everyone, including you, move up in this game by boosting your fan numbers... the best way to accomplish this is with RPs that make sense and flow and keep everyone else who watches the shows interested in what you guys are doing.

Just imagine you guys watching our show the last few seasons... then these new guys show up and just start bashing away at each other and no one knows why because there is no set up. Would you be interested in that storyline? Take your time... you don't need to get everything in the first show.

Don't get me wrong... the desire to get going quickly is great, but for storylines and feuds and such, it's always best to slow it down and thoroughly think it through to make sure it's done right.
Back to top Go down

mrends rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: mrends rage   mrends rage Empty5/7/2009, 10:11 pm

thx we do have a stoy line atm the 1st rp for it is the traning gounds one
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

mrends rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: mrends rage   mrends rage Empty5/8/2009, 5:45 am

Also make sure you guys PM each other a lot and plan out your promos and rps together to make it even better.
Back to top Go down

mrends rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: mrends rage   mrends rage Empty5/8/2009, 8:35 am

DieHard wrote:
Instead of concentrating on so many little RPs, maybe setting up a plan between you guys to set up all this stuff would be best.

Figure out how you guys want to get this going between you guys... and be realistic too, like something you'd see on TV. The fed popularity helps everyone, including you, move up in this game by boosting your fan numbers... the best way to accomplish this is with RPs that make sense and flow and keep everyone else who watches the shows interested in what you guys are doing.

Just imagine you guys watching our show the last few seasons... then these new guys show up and just start bashing away at each other and no one knows why because there is no set up. Would you be interested in that storyline? Take your time... you don't need to get everything in the first show.

Don't get me wrong... the desire to get going quickly is great, but for storylines and feuds and such, it's always best to slow it down and thoroughly think it through to make sure it's done right.

Diehard you are right about making a plan and stuff but we are pm-ing on a daily basis sort of speak.

The thing is that when we (At least myself ) have an idea for an rp we post it and let the other ones make their comment. Thats the thing with different Timezone's around the world. So please dont have the idea that we are just doing something and dont think about it. That is deffenitly not the case.

Anyway thank you for your comment it is most appriciated.
Back to top Go down

mrends rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: mrends rage   mrends rage Empty5/9/2009, 10:31 pm

ageed lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mrends rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: mrends rage   mrends rage Empty

Back to top Go down

mrends rage
Page 1 of 1